Sun, Sep 15, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: handposes ... are up at 3DCC.

Schlabber ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 2:51 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:37 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3d-cc.com/DL_pages/MS07.htm

96 handposes for posette are up at 3DCC ... thank you Doug for hosting them :o) hopefully the converted handposes for Vicky will follow the next weeks ...

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 3:13 PM

Schlabber, you da man! I'd be bald if not for you! Thank you!

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 5:13 PM

Thank you very much...

Poppi ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 5:53 PM

Oh, what a wonderful thing!!! Thank you!!!!

jamball ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2001 at 9:23 PM

Bigtime thanks. And thanks to 3DCC for all the action poses

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 4:27 AM

Thanks a million.

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 5:01 AM

That's really great. Hands are such a chore. I would never use preset faces but preset hands are a boon - you will be much blessed.

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 12:27 PM

Thanks a lot, those where really usefull. You save with all your poses for all of us a lot of time. SHARKEY

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 1:00 PM

I totally agree, very useful and time saving. Even if I alter them I use a lot of your poses as a basis. thanks

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Bia ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2001 at 4:50 PM

ditto! Thanks :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.