Sun, Oct 6, 7:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT: Eve chars

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2011 at 3:15 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:42 AM

file_464993.jpg

I've been playing EVE now for a little bit and the new character creator has come out.  As 3d image afficenados, I thought I'd post my main for you all for comments about the results.

Hopefully I can dig up a few sites showing off what's possible (short of directing you all to the forums).  Here's battleclinics kill board site: the images are small if you click on them, but at least you can see something.

Here's a new one I just found http://facecardgame.com/eve/

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2011 at 3:24 PM

ty for the site, and yes I'm a ful time player of Eve and to let you know there is more to come soon, just wish you can export your char into Poser that would be sweet..

oh if you join Eve Online tell them that Maxx Overseer sent you, maybe they will give me a can of Qaufe...

((that last part was a joke, and only a joke, you do not get free cans))

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.