Sun, Oct 6, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Not Getting the Rendo Newsletters...

onimusha ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2011 at 12:32 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:27 PM

Not sure why these stopped.  I've checked my spam folder and nothing is in there.  I've tried to sign up for them again, but can't figure out how.  Help please.

Thanks.

thaaksma ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2011 at 1:31 PM

I've manually added you to receive future newsletters and messages.  We will have another broadcast message going out on Saturday, February 26th.  Please feel free to let us know if you don't receive this.

Thanks!

Tim

onimusha ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2011 at 2:50 PM

Awesome.  Thanks.

thaaksma ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2011 at 2:58 PM

You're welcome.  Sorry for the confusion but we'll get it taken care of!

Savage_dragon ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2011 at 8:05 PM

I haven't gotten the newsletter for several months. "(

I'm Getting old.
My wings are cold.
I think I'll go sit on the sun.
Savage Dragon
"Chronicles of the Dragon Queen"

thaaksma ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2011 at 4:20 PM

@ savage_dragon - our database shows that you had been unsubscribred by our system due to repeated bounces to your address back in November '10.

please be sure that renderosity addresses are included in your safe sender list.

I've manually added you back to our subscriber list.  You should receive our broadcast message on Saturday, February 26th.

Thanks,

Tim

Savage_dragon ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2011 at 6:21 PM · edited Thu, 24 February 2011 at 6:31 PM

Strange.  I get all the e bots. OK, thank you. I'll go spank AOL & send it to its corner.
")

I'm Getting old.
My wings are cold.
Savage Dragon

thaaksma ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2011 at 8:58 AM

Yeah...Sorry about that...Our Newsletter system and ebots are independant of one another...This isn't the first time we've heard from aol members getting bounced...Keep in touch and let us know if you shouldn't see tomorrow's message.

Best,

tim

onimusha ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 5:51 PM

Yeah I didn't get Saturday's newsletter.  Does this mean I have to give you guys a new email again?

Savage_dragon ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 6:31 PM

Quote - Yeah...Sorry about that...Our Newsletter system and ebots are independant of one another...This isn't the first time we've heard from aol members getting bounced...Keep in touch and let us know if you shouldn't see tomorrow's message.

Best,

tim

Tomorrows? No newsletter yet...

I'm Getting old.
My wings are cold.
Savage Dragon

onimusha ( ) posted Sun, 27 February 2011 at 9:07 PM

Yeah I didn't get Saturday's newsletter.  Does this mean I have to give you guys a new email again?

efron_241 ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2011 at 2:29 PM

I did not get it either.

Could you please resent

thaaksma ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2011 at 2:32 PM

Here's the link to the newsletter that was sent out today.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/emarket/read/1160/2959149/

Thanks,

Tim

Savage_dragon ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2011 at 4:08 PM

I've allowed all mail, even turned off the spam filters, allowed the addy but I still am not getting it. Bad, AOL, bad!!
"(

I'm Getting old.
My wings are cold.
Savage Dragon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.