Fri, Sep 20, 10:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: 3DImport

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 10 March 2011 at 1:35 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:47 AM

I have just purchased Vue 9 Frontier and my question is do I need 3DImport to import vue objects and plants? I ask this because I tried to use some free vob and I got some sort of crazy message. I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post the message. I just really need to know if 3DImport is required. I hope not because to me that defeats the purpose of having vue...

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 10 March 2011 at 2:25 PM

Quote - ... my question is do I need 3DImport to import vue objects and plants? I ask this because I tried to use some free vob and I got some sort of crazy message.

AFAIK, you need that module before you can import VOBs that aren't locked to your license.

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 10 March 2011 at 2:54 PM

ohhh...ok...so locked to my license means I'm good without the import....I can live with that...thanks...

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 10 March 2011 at 3:35 PM

Quote - ohhh...ok...so locked to my license means I'm good without the import....I can live with that...thanks...

The only place license locked content is available is the C3D store, VOBs from other sources (free or otherwise) aren't usable with the Enthusiast editions unless you have the 3DImport module.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.