Sun, Sep 15, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: The 4 Mil Girl FREE textures...HAVE ARRIVED!

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 5:41 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:39 AM

Attached Link: http://dizz.com/digital

file_201938.jpg

4 Body Textures for the DAZ Millennium Girls are now available at Digital Renderings...now we can get these kids off to a start....I'm looking forward to all the other textures I know you gals will be creating! The Kids are so much fun and a great change of pace!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 6:05 AM

Those are wonderful, where do you get the ruffled dress? Sharen:)

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 6:12 AM

Thanks! The ruffled dresses are available at my site too!

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 6:45 AM
Site Admin

Ruffled dress is by Sergemarck and available at his Poserfashion site I think! :o) I like those textures Dizzie! :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 7:33 AM

I have to get those dresses before I can apply those wonderful textures of yours....I went to your site...it is stunning. Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 7:34 AM

Diz, they are just fantastic!! Thanks for making them available as freebies. Everyone must be at your site right now cause I can't get in :) Will try back later. Congratulations!! They ARE lovely!

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 8:12 AM

file_201943.jpg

Thanks Rena......The MG Dress is from Serge Marck (as stated in my Read Me file) and is available at his site... http://members.fortunecity.com/poserfashion/mgdress.htm The Ruffled Dress is my Texture and Trans map for his dress and is available here in freestuff as well as on my website.

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 12:57 PM

Oh great now my poor millenium kids can have some dresses, and a new look. thanks a million.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

pokeydots ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 1:04 PM

Thanks you so much! the little one are darling and I also love the ruffled dress :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 6:45 PM

Cripes...now it looks like I'm going to have to get the kids, my great niece looks just like that one in the blue and white dress and my sister (who dotes on her) would go nuts for some Poser pics and cartoons featuring the lil' monster.... Scarab<-(some people think I dont like kids, but that's not true....it's just that I can't eat a whole one.....)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 7:04 PM

LOL, Ha Ha Ha Ha, LOL, funny funny funny...I liked that one Scarab Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 7:24 PM

Okay, I downloaded the textures, I have the dress, why is it when I apply the textures to the dress, I can still see the bottom of the dress...this is a long dress right and the textures are for a short dress? Sharen

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 7:54 PM

Sharon, as well as the texture, apply the transmap (transparency map) for the dress of your choice.. Dizzie put the transmaps in there.. they are the black and white files if you open them in an editor.

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 10:03 PM

I like that comment too, SAMS3D...though to be perfectly honest, I lifted it from "Transmetropolitan" (a Vertigo comic..... Scarab<-nothing if not honest.....

Chailynne ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 11:58 PM

They are all beautiful Diz! Thanks so much for sharing them. :o)

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 12:03 AM

Anyone thought of going after a small football team with a digital camera for booboo pictures? You know, scabby knees and elbows. Would a dime a booboo be right? The things you think of to get textures for these critters.. LOL

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 3:43 AM

Okay, I applied the transparency map and I still see the bottom, I must be doing something wrong, should I be changing any of the other settings, or change the dress to white? Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 3:49 AM

BTW, I also notice that when I click on to have the dress open up, Poser says it doesn't really recongnize this file, it has a new version, but will try to read it anyway, I just stopped and tried it again, and the texture map comes up, but so does the rest of the dress. And I only have one dial that says length of dress, but nothing happens even when I set the length to 5.0 Sharen

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 1:16 PM

Your files must be corrupted.. everything works nicely on mine. Awww, talk about booboos huh?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.