Sun, Oct 6, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Rendering to disk

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 5:19 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

I've noticed lately I can't retrieve the overhead bar in Bryce when rendering to disk. Is there a keyboard command to minimize the Bryce window, (and then Max it again) so I can work on other projects???

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 7:00 PM

As far as I know there isn't. It's always been retrievable by mouseovers alone. I'd be glad to hear of a way to keep it from dissappearing all together anyway!

erosiaart ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 8:51 PM

Zhann! Good to see you. 

What if you toggle it open/shut? I had that probs with the older versions..and had to do that. that.. 

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2011 at 9:18 PM

If I understand what you're asking,

How about windows Start button Or Windows button on the KB ,right button click on the Bryce Tab, Minimize..../ Maximize

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 8:23 AM
Forum Moderator

Rod's got it!

Hit the windoze flag button next to the Ctrl key.

Nice to see you about, Jan! How are you these days?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 9:49 AM

HI ZHANN!!!

Whoops...didn't mean to shout.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 10:51 AM

Long time no C...Rod and Chris got this one

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 11:48 AM

Hey everyone!!! Glad to stop in, been doing traditional artwork and some photography. I set myself a goal of one oil painting a week...guess I should post some of it here. Good to here from you guys. I try to stop in occaisionally and see what's what, I don't always post though. Well see you soon, out to the garden with me....(I've got spring fever bad)...=)

Thanks I'll try it...not being able to min Bryce while it's rendering can be annoying to say the least.

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 10:51 PM · edited Tue, 29 March 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hi there, Zhann.

tjohn too, ain't seen either of you for ages.

Yes, windows button on Keyboard left side, between Ctrl and Alt buttons works for me.

But I also have the task bar set to auto hide, and just hovering the cursor down low usually brings it up, then clicking on the Bryce icon minimises it.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 9:38 AM

...guess I should post some of it here.

Yes you should post some of those.  It is so good to hear from you.  Hope all is well you you nowadays.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.