Mon, Oct 7, 9:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Free Wood Chopping Kit for Bryce

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 7:37 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 9:24 AM

There is a free "Wood Chopping Kit Bryce" on the DAZ website.

Just stumbled on it today.. I'm not sure how much longer it will be free.

AnnieD ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2011 at 8:54 PM · edited Tue, 29 March 2011 at 8:57 PM

It will be free thru 4/05/11

the promo says:

This is a complete, fully textured wood chopping kit in Bryce and Poser formats. It includes an ax, a chopping stump, two different round logs, and three different cut logs. The logs can be duplicated and re-sized to create an infinite variety of random looking piles of firewood.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/wood-chopping-kit?item=12009&trid=245639447

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 2:07 AM

just downloaded it ... looks good so far..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hubert ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 4:13 AM

Thanks for that hint!  

Hubert

"All that we see or fear, is but a Sphere inside a Sphere."     (E. A. Pryce -- Tuesday afternoon, 1845)

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2011 at 2:54 PM

Looks nice...thanks for the head's up...I had some other stuff there to dl I'd totally forgotten about and I got that too...woo hoo.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

erosiaart ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2011 at 4:05 AM

thank you! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.