Thu, Oct 10, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: parts disapering

Dragonlady ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 2:39 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 8:24 AM

I have a strange problem... Im working on a picture in Poser and now when I select the number 1 light... some parts on a model disappear... anyone stumbled on this problem??? I cant figure out why this is happening.. the parts that disappear is still in the list under figures...?????? but it wont show???

kitbasher ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 8:27 AM

I have had the same thing happen to me. But it is only the face of a model. If I load the same character into a new picture there is no problem. It is kinda creepy to have only a model's eyes floating above their neck. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Dragonlady ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 8:55 AM

same thing for me its the head of one model that disappears I tried to delete it and import a new head but the same thing... Ive been working on this picture for a couple of weeks and I really dont want to start a new and build it from scratch I would also be very grateful for some solution

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 2:59 PM

Had something similar awhile ago.I deleted the *.rsr file in the folder where the obj file is located.NOT THAT WHERE THE CR2 is located.Poser will make a new one, next time the obj is used. And for me it was the solution

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.