Fri, Sep 20, 1:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Join The Bryce 5 Tree Lab Club

HomerForPrez ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 1:14 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:35 PM

Hi, I had an idea which sounds like it could be a good one. Go To www.webandgraphics.8m.com and then to B5 Tree Club. Hope you will join. Sorry I am not trying to promote my site just wanted to see if people will join it. I think it will help a lot of us learn how to use the Tree Lab More effeciently. Thanks!

Deathbringer ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 3:42 PM

Don't know if you knew, a lot of the links on your site don't work..

HomerForPrez ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 3:53 PM

Hey thanks...yeah I just put it up....only one that work as of right now (they may not of worked when you were on, I have been working on them during the day) are the gallery, products, downloads and treeclub. Thanks for letting me know though!

Deathbringer ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 4:42 PM

Ahhhh yes many more working now... hehe.

jamball77 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 6:35 PM

Promote it Promote it! I got Bryce 5 about 3 weeks ago and the tree lab so far is... well it's not a let down because of the numerous presets but it's kinda different and the manual isn't much help. thanks.

deci6el ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 8:13 PM

Heard at Siggraph that they are going to do a patch to the tree lab that will make it more fun for all of us. So fir trees come up more like fir trees without having to do a lot of dial tweaks. Don't know if there's more too it, very noisy on the trade floor. Don't know when it will happen.

HomerForPrez ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 11:18 PM

Cool Sounds like fun....I will be putting up a couple trees tommorow that I made...that look pretty good...but yeah I have to agree, the manual isn't good and the tree lab can be very annoying to me.

poksnee ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 10:20 PM

I hope they fix the goofy tree trunk curve between the roots and the first branches. It is very noticable to me in up close views of truncks. Has anyone else noticed? Thanks; Paul Oksnee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.