Tue, Oct 22, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Chain Mail Bottom Is Ready!

nerd ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 1999 at 10:43 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:27 AM
Forum Moderator

Attached Link: http://www.theworks.com/~nerd/nerd3d.htm

Many thanks to Paul Hefeli for sharing this technique. Here is the result. A Chain Mesh Bikini Bottom. Let me know how this one works out for Y'all. It is a conforming CR2 file. I left the top and bottom seperate so they can be used independently. Mason, feel free to glue her together.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 1999 at 10:56 PM

Good work there. I'm gonna see if I can figure out a way to do that in RDS. Don't anyone hold their breath ;-) -JH.

ecockrell ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 1999 at 11:22 PM

Here is my Defiant girl updated with the new chain mail bikini bottom. GirlInBlueChains.jpg

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 04 November 1999 at 11:24 PM

Excellent Nerd! Now I have to put this through a render. Jeff: Good luck! shudders at the mention of RDS :) -Trav

ZETT1 ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 12:41 AM

Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing. ZETT

ecockrell ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 12:58 AM

You are correct it isn't chainmail, but it's the best we've got at the moment. The boots are from Nerd's Taarna.

nerd ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 3:06 AM
Forum Moderator

I know, chain mesh would be a better description wouldn't it. The boots are available as part of the Taarna Figure, or in the "Taarna Armor" kit. If you have P3, Get the "Taarna Armor" DL. As the complete Taarna figure is P4 only. They are availabel from Fun(free) Stuff or my page. http://www.theworks.com/~nerd/nerd3d.htm

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 3:13 AM

Those boots are one of my favourite pairs of thigh-boots :) And the rest of the armour is spot on too. HM is one of my favorite films so you know I was glad to see Taarna Paul

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 8:30 AM

I think a better description for the bottom is: "The precursor to the Epilady"; or "How to make and inverse bikini line in one easy step." Seriously - great job. A cyber-suit using the leotard or catsuit to cover the entire body in a mesh like this... nahhh... no one would want that.... (just sowing seeds and smokin' what comes up)

Xurge ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 10:10 PM

Really nice work. I dont think a full leotard or body suit is needed but maybe one of the many talented could put these twoo figures together and add some chains from the top to the bottom. That would make some cool armor. Keep up the great work.

Mason ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 1999 at 2:50 AM

Well I got the combined figure done. She poses greate. Only problem is I don't have any lan space to upload her to.

Mason ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 1999 at 3:03 AM

cmg.jpg Ooops, here's a preview. I added a stock IK cape to her that can be easily hidden and has its own material.

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 1999 at 11:37 AM

Looks Great...there's always the propsguild! -JH.

nerd ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 1999 at 8:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Mason, send her to me, I'll put it on my server for ya. OR you can get free wab space from somplace like angelfire or geocities.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.