Fri, Sep 20, 12:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Voting now Open

Oshio ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 8:12 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

We are now taking votes on what month/year  the chat room will be fixed, please feel free to cast your votes.

For those who have already voted for March and April, we are very sorry to say that u didnt win.

http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/Oshio

nruddock ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 9:25 AM · edited Tue, 26 April 2011 at 9:25 AM

My vote would be for when they either run out of pointless FaceBook widgets to add to the store pages, or when they add a trim() call to remove spaces from coupon codes.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 2:54 PM

You are so funny Oshio:)  I'll check on this and see if I can get a timeline for you 

Oshio ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 3:36 PM
Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 3:36 PM

my vote is "may".

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 4:43 PM

My vote is "May Not"

8 )

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Daymond42 ( ) posted Tue, 26 April 2011 at 6:59 PM

My vote is Maybe.

... I got nothin'.

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2011 at 11:20 AM

Y'all are soooo hilarious hahahah:)  Will let you know as soon as I know some concrete.

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2011 at 4:41 PM

Perhaps in time for the annual "shooting themselves in the foot" event held in September? :)

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2011 at 6:47 PM

Possibly:)  Although it's not really been an annual event in the last few years lol

Maybe we can "shoot" for that timeframe 😉

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 2:02 AM

You mean I go away for a few years and the annual Barbeque gets cancelled? What do you guys do for fun in the fall now? :)

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 1:57 PM

I know right?  We'll see if we can start this tradition back again so we can have fun lol.

How have you been? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.