Wed, Oct 9, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 8:07 am)

Subject: Poser + 3DSMAX + Cloth-Reyes????

doug_ ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 10:45 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 8:22 AM

i was wondering if anyone had tried using these apps and plugin together, and if so, did you have any problems or issues that i should look out for?....

cal401 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2001 at 5:00 PM

I tried it with MAX 2.5. Worked pretty well, very nice results. You may need to reduce the vertex count of the mesh to get it to compute in a finite period of time. You need to make sure that the faces of the cloth don't intersect with the figure or it will not work. Compute times can be pretty long... Cal

doug_ ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 9:22 AM

Cal, thank you for the warning, (about the compute times...) unfortunately i didn't read this before i decided to just go for it... :)... the damn thing has been going at it forever L... but i think i'll hang in there just too see how it looks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.