Sun, Oct 6, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Magnetize clothes

efron_241 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 4:21 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

I bought some material here .. clothes..

and it says load them ..and magnetize clothes

What is that ????

How does that work

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 4:34 PM

You have a set of Magnetize clothes poses included in the V4 pose set.  Use the first one on each item of clothing in turn.  IIRC, it helps conforming clothes to, er, conform.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

efron_241 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 4:40 PM

????

Say what... ha ha.. you make it sound easy

but how do you use it

you select a cloth and add something ?

will it than stick to the figure after conform, no matter how gigantic the figure is ?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 5:08 PM

A step by step...

Select V4

Load clothing item

Conform clothing item

Repeat until all clothes are on V4 and conformed.  Remember to select v4 before you load each item, btw.

Once that's all done, select an item of clothing, then click on the Magnetize pose.

Repeat until all clothes are magnetized.  You only need to use the first Magnetize pose, no matter how many items of clothing are on V4.  The other Magnetize poses are for other V4s which may be in the scene.

The Magnetize pose has nothing to do with morphs, so if your clothes don't have the necessary morphs for your V4 figure, it won't make any difference.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 9:31 PM

The magnetise clothing pose adds the clothing to the magnets built into v4. They affect how the items bend when the joints move. 

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2011 at 8:48 PM

If you own the semidieu python script called library manager, you can load and magnetize a whole folder of clothes in one click.

I bet a lot of people don't know which clothes they are suppsed to magentize and just complain about the poke thru. I know I do.

I hate the V4 magnets, and find M4 so much easier to work with.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.