Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:26 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara User Group open!

GKDantas ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:21 AM

OK, after a lot of wait (not so long) and after some problems with the server, now we (I, GKDantas, JetBird and Blaine) are ready to reveal the secret of the new CARRARA USER GROUP:

CARRARACAFE.COM

This is a new place for all Carrara users. You will find information about Carrara features, news, contests, showcase and many other relevant information about Carrara.

To start we have a small contest, asking people to create our Logo! You can find more at the NEWS menu in the site.

As you all can see theres a lot of things to be done and add to the site, but register and send you messages to us, write comments for the posts and be our fan in Facebook too!

More will come from DAZ 3D in the next weeks and we all could discuss about the future of Carrara here, and follow all ideas there!

New features for the site will be added too: classified, groups, personal galleries. Its a baby that need your care to grow strong!

Welcome to the new Carrara User Group experience:

http://www.carraracafe.com

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 2:28 PM

Looks like it's going to be a nice site.  One thing though..  All the fancy menu effects are playing merry heck with my browser (Firefox 4.0).  Are they really necessary?

GKDantas ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hi Sparrow... its working fine here with me, also FF4

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 5:21 PM

Hmmm.. I dunno.  My Flash player is probably hosed then.

GKDantas ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 6:46 PM

Its all Javascript... no Flash

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2011 at 7:16 PM

Well, time to reinstall the Java runtimes on my system then.  I don't know when the last time I updated it was... :)

Quote - Its all Javascript... no Flash

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2011 at 9:03 PM

Awesome.  Great to see enthusiasm for this great software.

3dview ( ) posted Wed, 18 May 2011 at 6:46 PM

The site is really cool already. lots of tutorials there folks...so check it out---its really a nice spot for Carrara folks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.