Tue, Oct 22, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Do not let this guy touch your poser people!

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 1:19 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:36 AM

file_202500.jpg

I had a little dark streak in me last night, and decided to make a Grim Reaper model. I do need to credit PhilC for this one, I used his wizard robe, and the prop is also from his grim reaper. I used the zygote AV skeleton (which I really love using! Great model, if you people dont have it, buy it! its great!)

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 1:57 PM

cool!!

hardtwist ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 1:59 PM

I like it Wookie. Good render!

Staby ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 2:00 PM

Hi, great image! I like that skeleton too and I would really buy this model, but even with the sale at DAZ it is very expensive... Could you post some more images to show what this skeleton model can do? I understand that it is better than the standard Poser skeleton, but is it really worth $196 ? Thanks

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 2:30 PM

file_202501.jpg

Well in some ways he is worth it, My friends and I chipped in and bought the skeleton for a big school project, and since I was the only person that had a good computer and poser, I got to get the model pretty cheap :) He is pretty damned good except I dont like the teeth too much. Here is another screwey image I made, I usually dont make this kind of stuff, but its the mood I am in lol.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 2:36 PM

file_202502.jpg

here is the skeleton with no morphs and no post work, its pretty good, it worked well for te biology project I had to do that was worth 75% of my grade lol.

Staby ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 3:26 PM

Thank you! I will have to think about it in the following days...

leather-guy ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 5:20 PM

Nice Renders, I especially like the second one of Saint Morte. reminds me of Pratchett's character. I bought the DAZ skel, too, & although I don't think much of the teeth, They are a big improvement over the P4 skels with boney ridges. I found a free skel with teetn on one site (URL escapes me), but the teeth looked like they were embedded in blobs of wax. The best thing with the DAZ skel is the head has a couple of morphs for Evil, & Goofy (I think they're called) that adds immensly to it's appeal. FYI, I got an EMail from DAZ they're having a 30% discount sale, might be a good time to buy their skel, for anyone considering it.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 7:08 PM

hehehe nice one :)
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.