Thu, Sep 19, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: How many Nursoda fans do we have here? Show us Ur Renders!

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 3:00 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:59 PM

file_469495.jpg

Can't let the DAZ forums have all of the Nursoda fun! Especially since he's a vendor here. Let's see who else here enjoys this vendors gnomes, pixies and other fay creatures.

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 3:53 AM

I just purchased Hein with teh Zwen add on, but haven't used them yet..

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 4:16 AM

file_469497.jpg

I haven't used Zwen yet (just bought it today) but I've had Hein for about a month.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 10:34 AM

I just bought several yesterday.  Haven't used any yet, but will post when I do!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

patorak3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 11:09 AM

She looks awesome...wish i had the money...maybe i'll ask a friend if i can borrow some.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 2:21 PM · edited Sat, 04 June 2011 at 2:25 PM

file_469515.jpg

Well I figured a render thread would be at least appropriate to the forum and less annoying than some of the OT threads lately. Plus, it has the added benefit of promoting one of Rendo's better vendors who's work is truely unique in the Poser parade of Vickies.

Janl ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 7:29 PM

file_469523.jpg

Yay, a render thread! Good idea SteveJax!

Hein and friend.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 7:54 PM

Nice one! Like the glasses. My renders of Hein have used the foggy shader he came with. I need to pick a good glassy one like you did.

joequick ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 8:09 PM

I'd eyed nursodas products for a while and finally picked up bong, fon, hein and Vila

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 9:09 PM

Quote - I haven't used Zwen yet (just bought it today) but I've had Hein for about a month.

Question. How did you get the orb to glow like that?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Janl ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 9:13 PM · edited Sat, 04 June 2011 at 9:14 PM

Steve, as far as I can remember I did not change the spectacles material. I was mainly playing with the material setting on the glass in the building in the background. It is probably just that Hein is closer to the camera in my pic. I love all the details in your images, by the way.

Looking forward to seeing your images too, Joe and Acadia. Nursoda's characters are so creative. **

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 10:29 PM · edited Sat, 04 June 2011 at 10:31 PM

Quote - > Quote - I haven't used Zwen yet (just bought it today) but I've had Hein for about a month.

Question. How did you get the orb to glow like that?

I added an inner globe with a cloud node and ambience and made the outer existing globe transparent with some ambience. Oh and I rendered it with Poser Pro 2010's IDL turned on.

EugyptuS ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 10:36 PM
Online Now!
SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 10:54 PM

Quote - Does this count?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2108405&user_id=42863&np&np

Of course and wow! I see you're a big fan! 😉 Don't see anyone missing.

fivecat ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 11:05 PM

file_469530.jpg

Wow, EugyptuS, that's quite a collection -- I love it! Makes my group look tiny. :)

EugyptuS ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 3:12 AM
Online Now!

Quote - > Quote - Does this count?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2108405&user_id=42863&np&np

Of course and wow! I see you're a big fan! 😉 Don't see anyone missing.

Well, actually fon and Hein and his brothers were missing, but I hear there was another quickie reunion out in Vegas......I think..........I'll see if I can scrounge up a photo   ;)

Rance01 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 7:02 AM

Attached Link: junk2

I love Nursoda's work.  I think it's what got me shopping for 3D again.  Great picture, EugyptuS.  I'm a fan of Smay and Handspan too.  Great bunch of figures.

Rªnce

Rance01 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 7:06 AM

Attached Link: another junk2pic

Puntik is a cute little bugger too:

EugyptuS ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 10:10 AM
Online Now!

Attached Link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/reunionvegasstyle.jpg/

OK,

It's official      My PC hates me     One render no photoshop  

Found the old Reunion PZ3, removed a couple of Nursoda imposters and added the newest members to the family.......

danidh ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 4:04 PM

file_469547.jpg

I love his characters...

danidh ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 4:05 PM

Vila

SteveJax ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 4:10 PM

Where did you get that nice skin texture for her? I haven't rendered Vila yet.

danidh ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 5:45 AM

Quote - Where did you get that nice skin texture for her? I haven't rendered Vila yet.

I took the original texture into Photoshop and Photoshopped it.  smile  Basically, I just lightened and pinkened the base texture and then painted layers over it using layer modes of soft light, overlay, etc. to make the teeth whiter, the cheek blush softer, eye makeup less harsh.  etc.

danidh ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 5:56 AM

Attached Link: Terribly Late

Two more Vila images:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2099829

...firefox is giving me a fit about posting more than one link in a message.

danidh ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2011 at 5:58 AM

Attached Link: Want Some?

..and two with Puntik.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2132620

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2011 at 9:06 PM · edited Fri, 10 June 2011 at 9:08 PM

file_469719.jpg

Just thought a simple lineup would be fun. Who Stole the bandages?

fivecat ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

file_469721.jpg

Fon at the beach.

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 10 June 2011 at 11:24 PM

Wow! Cold Water does strange things to his tail doesn't it? LOL! (I haven't loaded Fon yet, is his tail always that shrunken?)

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2011 at 2:45 AM

file_469736.jpg

Now I wonder what he did wrong?!?

fivecat ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2011 at 10:33 AM · edited Sat, 11 June 2011 at 10:34 AM

Quote - Wow! Cold Water does strange things to his tail doesn't it? LOL! (I haven't loaded Fon yet, is his tail always that shrunken?)

:laugh: He's got Turtle Tail!  No, really, I just wanted to see how well scaling would work on the tail.  (I was concerned that it might look like he was dropping a loaf, but I hadn't thought about the cold water reference. Hee.)

I'm enjoying your Nursoda renders.  I especially like the Eepo image in your first post.

SteveJax ( ) posted Sat, 11 June 2011 at 5:00 PM

Thanks! I just wish more people would get involved and share their renders. I was hoping it would be fun for everyone.

Karth ( ) posted Thu, 23 June 2011 at 1:05 AM

Attached Link: King Hein

Hi

Sharing ? No problemg

I love all his little figures.

Greetings Karth

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.