Thu, Sep 19, 6:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: I need help with a new faerie model

Lollirot ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 8:40 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:47 PM

file_203426.jpg

Her head is shaped really funny. Anyone know where to get a morp to fix it?

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 10:46 PM

What shape do you want it to be? If you mean her head is shaped funny because it's pointy at the bottom, it looks like you've got the heartshaped face morph applied... try turning it back down a bit, unless that's the look you're going for... too bad Traveler's morphs aren't available anymore, there were a few that reshaped the basic head shape... I'm sure there are others out there though.

Lollirot ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 11:00 PM

I mean the top of her head is shaped oddly. Yeah I wash they were still available. :(

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 11:15 PM

How do you want the top of her head to be shaped? I'm willing to give it a shot if it's something I can do...

shadowcat ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2001 at 11:17 PM

While I agree the top of the head does look abnormal now, what will it look like with hair? Once the hair is applied it may not be an issue.

AprilYSH ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 12:25 AM

you can morph it back to how you like it yourself - go to anim8or.com - free software and a morphs tute by steve shanks.

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 2:16 AM

file_203428.jpg

Here is her with hair (made by Thorne) I want to do some bald renders with her though.

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 2:39 AM

file_203430.jpg

I fixed it kinda-it's rounder now but still seems like somethings wrong anyone gotta clue?

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 2:39 AM

file_203432.jpg

and the side view...

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 3:00 AM

BTW Thanks for the link! :)

AprilYSH ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 3:15 AM

did you use anim8or? i haven't used it myself yet... only found out about it last week! was it easy? i think if you started narrowing the top of the head from further down, like at the level of her brows, instead of high up there, then there wouldn't be a sudden change from going straight up to curving in. congrats! :)

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 3:45 AM

Yea I think ur right. I'm still working on it, I'll post the model for free on my site when I'm through. And maybe in the free section here. Oh, and that program is REALLY easy to use. I was amazed :)

AprilYSH ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 3:50 AM

yay, another source of goodies joins the fray :) best wishes :) (and if i ever get any of my halfway done projects finished i'd be joining my freebies heroes too... uh, as an apprentice ;) )

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 3:51 AM

That's good to hear. :)

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 4:38 AM

well here is my finished head- I think-heh what does everyone think?

Lollirot ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 4:38 AM

file_203434.jpg

oops forgot the pic

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.