Sun, Oct 6, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: So Who is Going to SIGGRAPH 2011 in Vancouver besides me? Rendo?

Meshbox ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2011 at 4:01 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:22 AM

I got tired of going to LA...but Vancouver BC is fresh, fun and you can get crumpets! So who all is going?

Best regards,

chikako
Meshbox Design | 3D Models You Want

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2011 at 4:06 PM

Wish I was going...I love going to SIGGRAPH. I agree...Vancouver would be a nice change.

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

I had wanted to, but I'm going to be in the middle of moving, so can't make it.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2011 at 8:21 PM

Crumpets!!   I don't think I've ever had crumpets! Sounds tasty. :)

Tom?  Is that really you?  I haven't seen you around in a LONG time. It's really great to see you, man!

Yep, I will be there along with our marketing guru, Tim Haaksma, and Ricky Grove, one of our awesome front page writters.

I'm hoping Vancouver will be a good crowd with a lot of different attendees.  It's funny how after so many years of going, you start knowing so many people from the different companies that are always there.  This year makes my tenth time going. I always enjoy the fast paced atmosphere, and the general excitement of the crowd. 

I believe we'll have a few exhibition hall tickets to give away this year, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let us know if you're interested and watch the front page for our announcement.

Meshbox ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2011 at 1:26 PM

Attached Link: And now we have...crumpets!

> Quote - Crumpets!!   I don't think I've ever had crumpets! Sounds tasty. :) > > I believe we'll have a few exhibition hall tickets to give away this year, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let us know if you're interested and watch the front page for our announcement.

Any word on the free tickets? I know I could use three of them if you have them to give away.

Is Rendo having a booth? I know a few companies going that aren't going to have booths.

Can't believe you haven't had crumpets! The wikipedia article is kind of lame. They refer to it as something like a pancake, but to me, its more like the soul of an English muffin. British Columbia does have its britishisms.

Best regards,

chikako

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2011 at 2:13 PM

Hi Chikako, 

Each memeber is allowed up to two passes.  If there are any left overs, we can send you a third. But, it's usually just easier to have those people request their own. Here's the link to provide us with your info:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/survey/index.php?Ques=15

Yes, Renderosity will be at booth #950.  Please stop by to say Hello and get some freebies. 

Best Regards, 
Jenifer 

Meshbox ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2011 at 4:50 PM · edited Wed, 13 July 2011 at 4:50 PM

Quote - Each memeber is allowed up to two passes.  If there are any left overs, we can send you a third. But, it's usually just easier to have those people request their own.

Thanks! Yes, that will work - ive already requested two, and my friend will handle their own.

Mmmmmm freebies! :-)

Best regards,

chikako

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

Hi Chikako,  I see your request and the passes will be send via regular mail tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing you there. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.