Fri, Sep 20, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: More Progress on P4male Character WIP

markdotcom ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 11:27 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:13 AM

file_203549.jpg

Goodness, texture work slowed my progress to a crawl! However, I'm very pleased with the results. I just have to post something since it's been awhile so here it is, let me know what you think! No post work (other than the film clip and text). The texture is 1600x1600 I believe. The lashes look funny because I haven't finished them yet, and of course the grid covering the body is the template. *I* think it looks like George Clooney, but I've been staring at it for about 9 hours (and scraped about 5 previous textures that took almost as long); so if anyone thinks it don't, let me know what I should change. Thanks!

AprilYSH ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 11:33 AM

hmm, it looks good but is reminding me more of antonio banderas than clooney... i think cos the sides of the nose are sunk in deeper and looks more latino than caucasian. and don't forget the ceasar hair cut... that defined george cloney.

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

markdotcom ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 12:02 PM

Dammit! That's what my wife said! Maybe everyone's just got Antonio on the brain? LOL! I can fix the nose... but as far as getting the Latino out of him... how can I make him less Latino? Make the face rounder? Change the eyeshape? Oh well, at least they were both in Robert Rodriguez films!

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 12:33 PM

Attached Link: http://members.tripod.de/clooneyworld/test/galleries/gchollywood.jpg

Here is a beautiful close pic of him. Maybe will help? :)

GrayMare ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 1:04 PM

Try shortening the distance from the cheekbones to the end of the jaw. This looks wonderful. You're doing an amazing job. What app are you using, or are you using pre-existing morphs? GrayMare

jamball77 ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 9:43 PM

In pic #1 it looks like he has more of a cleft in his chin. Maybe it's the lighting.

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 10:16 PM

Tone down that slight BrowRidge effect at the top of his nose. Tweak the eyes just a little larger & a touch closer together. Raise the lower eyelids into a slight wince, puff them out or apply shading to suggest bagginess. You'll notice his eyes are nearly flat across the bottom lid, but the upper lid curves quite a bit. Tweak the corners of the mouth into the permanant smile he always has (nearly a smirk). Chisel deeper forhead lines & move them closer to his eyebrows. Clean up the upper edge of his eyebrows. . . (Well you did ask) :) Actually a promising WIP. All I'm suggesting is a few tweaks. Alternatively - find a really good caricature & exagerate the features that make it so good.

markdotcom ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 10:11 AM

Thanks for all the great responses! I can now obviously see the chin needs work and the eyes are way too far apart and not "round" enough. Those are two quick fixes that'll help a tremendous lot, I believe! Thanks for the pic Fyrene, but I've already got it!

As far as programs go, I've just been tweaking the P4male model with Poser using magnets. All the morphs being applied have been made from scratch. Thanks again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.