Tue, Oct 1, 7:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Clothesd for Michael 4 on poser

egalps1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 1:48 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 7:23 AM

Hello

I was searching for clothes for Michael 4 on poser and i found a lot like polo shirts.trousers etc

When i got a polo t shirt for him i installed it on poser but  couldn t find it on my menu.So i searched the web and i read somewhere that clothes for him work only on daz.What do you think about it?Can you help?I need some clothes for him now.

Thanks

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 2:05 PM

Mmm are you SURE it was a clothing item and not a texture set ?

9/10 free clothing items are texture sets .. 

But clothing for M4 works in poser and DS except DAZ dynamic cloths they only work in DS and Poser dynamic work in poser as is.

HERE are my FREEBEE's

Medzinatar ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 3:03 PM

Where did you buy this polo shirt?  They should state whether it is for DS or Poser.

Did the installer ask you for location to install it in?

Most all products have a readme which tells the basic location of files among other things.

egalps1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 3:44 PM

Guys you were right.They were just textures.Anyhow now i just bought thishttp://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=9526

I finished the installation but though the clothes appear normally in poser menu ,they appear without textures.Any ideas on how to install them properly?

Thanks

Medzinatar ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 6:06 PM

The textures can be applied by presets in the "Poses" folder.

Maybe you can try reading the documentation for the product at

http://artzone.daz3d.com/wiki/doku.php/azproduct/9526 

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2011 at 9:35 PM

heck, Sir Michael of the Empty Closet has enough trouble just having clothes in the first place...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.