Tue, Sep 24, 11:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 11:25 pm)

Subject: a good learning site?

Booth ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 10:42 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

i have just gotten poser 4,and to say im new at 3d anything is an understatement.where can i go to find out all the beginner stuff,like how to apply/make textures and import objects etc.

jamball77 ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 10:48 PM

Attached Link: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/iishadowcatii/website/id40.htm

Wow, You've found the best place. First go to the tutorials section here on the site. They are arranged topically. A good right out of the box site is below. There is one just for beginners and has a couple of things to bring you along nicely.

NeCroW ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 10:53 PM

There are manny sites that can teach you more advanced techniques for poser4, even here on renderosity there are manny good links for the newbie in the tutorials section. Apart from this renderosity is a good starting point because there are manny people in the renderosity comunity that are willing to help with problems that may arise all you need do is ask. ;)

genny ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 11:06 PM

I have to agree.....people here have been wonderful and helpful. Heck, you can learn a lot just from reading the post here! (: genny

shadowcat ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 12:57 AM

You have no idea how nice it is to see someone else recommend my site, it's good to be appreciated. 8 )

Atrice ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 5:52 AM

As a newbie myself I'd agree with all of the above and Shadowcat's site is excellent!

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 6:48 AM

Hi - shadowcat - yes ... it looks nice :o) - I never read it (and -well, don't get me wrong ... I think I don't have to ;o) - but now I've a site where I can refer to when somebody asks me again and again those "stupid" questions (please don't get me wrong again - you all know - there ARE no stupid questions and naturally we all have to start somehow ..). Thank you very much for your tutorials :o)

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 7:33 AM

Yes Shadowcat, that was nice of you to put the basics together for the people who are just starting. And they are clear and easy to follow. I would also recommend it to new people. Marque

ScottA ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 7:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserarcana.com

I think this is a pretty nice place for beginners. ScottA

shadowcat ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 12:17 PM

Hey Schlabber, and here I was going to put together a posing tutorial, just for you. lol

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 12:23 PM

no need for that shadowcat - I have one at my site at http://schlabber.critical-depth.net/help.htm

shadowcat ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 12:44 PM

lol, I know I've read some of it.

Booth ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 2:19 PM

thank you guys for all your responses,im gonna go check it out. thanks again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.