Mon, Sep 23, 3:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #29

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 10:13 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 3:30 AM

WELCOME TO:

LAST WEEK in the GALLERY #29

One image appears twice. My apologies.  I will correct that this evening when I get home from work.

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links Here

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 10:21 AM

Congratulations to all the artists for being selected for the week.

God Bless.

jayfar ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 10:27 AM

Very many congratulations to all those whose work has been chosen - very well deserved.

Jeff.

dochtersions ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 10:37 AM

Congratulations everyone, well deserverd!!!

Thump up ;-)

myrrhluz ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 11:31 AM

Congratulations everyone! Beautiful images!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 11:36 AM

thanks for including my sunrise.I am honored to be among the picks

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 11:38 AM

Congrats to all the artists whose images got selected!

Very well done. It was a strong week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

bobrgallegos ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 12:15 PM

Congratulations to all the great photographers for their selection to this weeks gallery. And thanks to the photography staff for all their hard work in making these selections.

Bob G.

caviedes ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 12:19 PM

Thanks for selecting my Photo, I'm honored. And thanks to the staff, this week selection is excellent!!!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 12:24 PM · edited Mon, 18 July 2011 at 12:25 PM

It is one of the toughest duties I have (and I call it a "duty" very loosely) picking one photograph over another when everything posted in our gallery is so marvelous.  I think the photographers here make the Photography Gallery the most professional and gracious of galleries anywhere. 

Congratulations to those selected for this recognition this week, and honorable mention to everyone else for making this tough "duty" one of the most pleasant ones I have. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

virginiese ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 12:58 PM

I cant' believe that my photo manipulation was selected among such beautiful artworks. Congrats to all the nominees and thank you to the forum moderators and coordinators.
You make my day and I feel so proud about this honor !
Bravo PJ for the beautiful collage !

Virginie

lior ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 1:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2223468&user_id=394285&member&np

file_470999.jpg

Thank you  for selecting my Photo [ A Lonely Palm Tree (for dphoadley)](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2223468&user_id=394285&np&np) , I'm so honored😄

danob ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 2:03 PM

Thanks to the team and congratulations to the others selected this week

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 2:24 PM

congratulations to everyone !

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 3:35 PM

Fantastic collection of excellent photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I feel very honored.

belasebok ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for selecting my Moonlight. Congratulations for all the others whose photographs got selected! 

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 6:39 PM

An unexpected, but pleasant surprise to start my week.  Thank you for  the honor.  Congratulations to all.

Infra5 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 7:16 PM

Thank you for taking the time to view and pick an image of mine. It means a lot to me.

MarciaGomes ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 7:47 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Congratulações a todos artistas desta galeria de fotos, especialmente ao Lior com esta foto maravilhosa!!!

Lashia ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2011 at 9:01 PM

Wow! A lot of beautiful shots here, I have seen so many great photos being uploaded last week I can see how PJ has such a hard time picking

Thanks to everyone for the congrats as my image was chosen, too! It is always an honour and a pleasure.

Thanks PJ, great selection again this week.

Lashia

Photography Coordinator

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 5:56 AM

congratulations to all

minder is meer

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 3:14 PM

Congratulations everyone!  And thanks to the staff for their continued hard work.  Wonderful job, everybody!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

theboxer ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 11:24 PM

Wow   What a nice surprise   and Thank You   

Have informed parents of this selection and really made my day

the boxer

aksirp ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2011 at 3:37 PM

OMG! my lazy frog is in! thank you so very much for this honor and congratulations to all artists of the week, i hop you are so glad as me:) sorry for late answer, less time for fun last weeks...

moochagoo ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2011 at 12:59 PM

Very good selection. Thank you to the staff :)

hairyface ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2011 at 12:35 AM

Thank you very much for selecting my photograph, it is an honour to be chosen. Well done eveyone for a super collection! 

praep ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:16 PM

Awesome collection again - thanks to the whole team for collecting this great artwork.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.