Mon, Jul 8, 2:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Google Plus

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2011 at 5:16 PM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I got an invite to Google Plus which is a type of Facebook style of social service.

Its pretty neat looking, I'm not sure if it only works for people with GMail accounts or not, but I can send out invites if anyone wants it.  Just send me a site mail.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

yea its pretty sweet! i got an account too :) biggest advantage over facebook is that its really easy to divide your friends into groups, and then share stuff with specific groups and/or individuals only.

aka, you can share your drunk weekend photos with your friends, without letting your boss see it. And you can share that interesting article related to your job with your co-workers, without spamming your parents with something they're never gunna bother to read.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2011 at 5:31 PM

Yes that is pretty neat.

I've been a long time Google Buzz user and this will be a good replacement for that, which I think will disapear eventually.

Now to figure out how to get followers.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2011 at 8:36 PM

http://www.xkcd.com/918/

...all I know about it...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2011 at 3:08 PM

Good one pakled :)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 8:34 AM

It's pretty, but quiet.   If you guys need another friend, add me.  phil.drawbridge @ gmail.com

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

I sent the invite :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.