Sun, Oct 6, 5:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: MP Coupon - Valid through July 29, 2011

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2011 at 6:18 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:21 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/emarket/read/1430/89852/

[quote]

The Renderosity MarketPlace would like to offer its community with a very special savings opportunity. With the recent Renderosity Prime Membership introduction, we'd like to offer an extra 10% off to all Prime Members!

From now through Friday July 29th at 11:59pm (cdt) all Prime members will have the opportunity to save 20% on all purchases made of $10 or more. For those non-prime members, you can save 10% on any purchases that are made of $10 or more. Please find and enter the appropriate coupon code below!

Renderosity Prime Members - Please enter this code:

7272011RP20P10

All (non-prime) Members - Please enter this code:

7272011B10P10

During checkout, be sure to enter the coupon code above in the box marked "COUPON" and hit the apply button to see your savings. Coupon discount CANNOT be applied after checkout.

Valid on Sale & Clearance Items[/quote]

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2011 at 8:16 AM

ooo coupies. 😄

not sure i wanna know what 'prime' is, sounds like another syphon wanting to attach to my pocket :lol:

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

icprncss2 ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2011 at 8:40 AM

Quote - ooo coupies. 😄

not sure i wanna know what 'prime' is, sounds like another syphon wanting to attach to my pocket :lol:

Prime is the new subscription service RMP is offereing. 

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2011 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=87657

> Quote - Prime is the new subscription service RMP is offereing.

Linky.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2011 at 8:47 AM

so, for 25 bucks for the year, they'll let me upload 3 gallery images a day.

:b_unbelievable:

whatthehey - what's not to love

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 29 July 2011 at 4:58 PM

Rendo's answer to the PC Club.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2011 at 9:30 AM

Wondering why there aren't more prime items though, started out with a bang and now nothing new.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2011 at 12:22 PM · edited Sat, 30 July 2011 at 12:23 PM

Quote - Wondering why there aren't more prime items though, started out with a bang and now nothing new.

KrisitS gave an answer for that in a thread in the MP shortly after Prime was released. It seems that Renderosity has no control over how much if anything is release. It is left entirely up to the vendors to decide that for each of themselves.

"Hello,

There are incentives for top sellers to frequently submit new and classic products to the club. All these products will be listed at the prime price of $3.50. 

At this time it’s not possible for us to say how many new products will be introduced monthly because it’s something new and it’s dependent on the vendors submissions.
Thank you and have a nice day!"

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 30 July 2011 at 1:34 PM

Ahh well I bought some things that made up for the $25 I spent but don't see myself paying $99 for it. Thanks for the explanation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.