Wed, Sep 18, 5:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 5:46 pm)

Subject: Bela Lugosi - Dracula Character

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 9:55 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 6:09 AM

I seem to remember a Bela Lugosi figure in his classic Dracula motif from a few years back. Can anyone point me to this product?

Regards,
Brent

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 11:16 AM

IIRC it was for Boris, a morph pack for M2 and by Capsces.  Probably not available now.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 1:28 PM

I actually seem to remember it being a completely stand alone figure with most of the clothes built on? The was a series of them that included frankenstien. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:01 PM

Quote - I actually seem to remember it being a completely stand alone figure with most of the clothes built on? The was a series of them that included frankenstien. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Yes, it does.  And I know I have it bookmarked.  Give me sometime and I'll locate it for you.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:03 PM

Linda, you are rapidly becoming a resource like the very much missed Little Dragon.

My Store

My Gallery

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:11 PM

Quote - > Quote - I actually seem to remember it being a completely stand alone figure with most of the clothes built on? The was a series of them that included frankenstien. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Yes, it does.  And I know I have it bookmarked.  Give me sometime and I'll locate it for you.

Standing by. Thank you very much!

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:15 PM

I found it. Unfortunately the site is no longer online, and using Internet Archive only shows thumbnails for the generic hosting site.

I'm 100% positive that this is the site because I put notes into the properties of my bookmarks, and this one indicated that it had look-a-like heads such as Dracula, Betty Page, a President etc.

http://moggadeet.ellpro.com/

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 3:21 PM

Well, that is a bummer. Thanks for your efforts in any case.

Regards,

Brent

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 4:07 PM · edited Sat, 03 September 2011 at 4:10 PM

file_472534.jpg

I looked in some of the readme's of the files that I have.  There is an email address.  Not sure if he checks it though, but you can try:

moggadeets_site at yahoo dot com

amandagirl15701 ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 10:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/34481/browse/11/Poser/The-Many-Faces-of-Moggadeet

EllPro put a morph bundle on ShareCg that includes the Bella morph. I am assuming that this is the same EllPro who originally hosted the file on his site and has full rights to share them. He quotes...

"Once upon a time there was an artist called Moggadeet. He was so skilled with Poser he was able to make faces that resembled famous people. Everyone loved his faces. Then one day disaster fell - the site his faces were being hosted at had to close. The good people of Poserdom mourned the loss of so many accurate faces. Moggadeet disappeared back into the real world, and the files were lost. Then one day, while EllPro was cleaning out an old hard drive, the files were found again. EllPro decided to honor the mysterious Moggadeet and the Poser community by posting all 56 on ShareCG (since he thinks having to sign up for a website just to download one file is really frickin' LAME). The End."

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 10:53 PM

I can make this work. Thanks very much for tracking this down for me. This isn't the exact figure I had remembered but it can fill the purpose. I still seem to recall one with built on clothing in a stand alone figure. It's possible I imagined the whole thing and maybe thought it would be a coo product as I am of advance years. 41 and my mind is going going going .......I might have dreamt the whole thing

Regards,

Brent

mykyndryd ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 4:21 AM

Quote - Does that ring a bell for anyone?

That was Quasimodo wasn't it ? :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 4:48 AM

Quote - > Quote - Does that ring a bell for anyone?

That was Quasimodo wasn't it ? :)

Baddum tish! 

My Store

My Gallery

jonnybode ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 9:24 AM

file_472558.png

The only one I remember with built in clothing is this one:

http://www.contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=806

It was previously available at Rendo I think

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 11:57 AM · edited Sun, 04 September 2011 at 11:58 AM

Quote - The only one I remember with built in clothing is this one:

He He. That's  a character I built. I know a good idea when I dream of one I reckon. He just finally processed out of the store here. He lasted 3 years, sold 82 copies and never entered the clearance area. Kind of proud of that one. Doug Sturks included poses definitely helped the appeal I think. Let's see that's my second most sucessessful product ever.

I offer him as a prize over at DSA for their monthly contest and he's also enjoying his semi-retirement over at Content Paradise & Poser Addicts.

Greybro's Vamp

If I can't find what I'm looking for I may look into making something, not

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 12:19 PM · edited Sun, 04 September 2011 at 12:20 PM

I'm confused.  You said you were looking for a Bela Lugosi Dracula, but you already made one years ago and it's for sale at Content Paradise?

Why not simply use that one?

Quote - > Quote - The only one I remember with built in clothing is this one:

He He. That's  a character I built. I know a good idea when I dream of one I reckon. He just finally processed out of the store here. He lasted 3 years, sold 82 copies and never entered the clearance area. Kind of proud of that one. Doug Sturks included poses definitely helped the appeal I think. Let's see that's my second most sucessessful product ever.

I offer him as a prize over at DSA for their monthly contest and he's also enjoying his semi-retirement over at Content Paradise & Poser Addicts.

Greybro's Vamp

If I can't find what I'm looking for I may look into making something, not

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 12:36 PM

file_472561.jpg

I am looking for a classic Dracula figure in a suit similar to the Bela Lugosi style. See the attached image. My own Vampire is more gothic in nature. I'm ooking for the classic Universal Dracula look.

Paul Francis ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 1:49 PM · edited Sun, 04 September 2011 at 1:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/showthread.php?63624-Aurora-Glow-in-the-Dark-Monster-Kit....

For as long as I've used Poser, I've *really* wanted the classic Universal Monsters, especially Karloff as The Mummy.  That would be render heaven, for me, then I could recreate the Aurora plastic kits in CG form, including Lugosi as Dracula.

My self-build system - Vista 64 on a Kingston 240GB SSD, Asus P5Q Pro MB, Quad 6600 CPU, 8 Gb Geil Black Dragon Ram, CoolerMaster HAF932 full tower chassis, EVGA Geforce GTX 750Ti Superclocked 2 Gb, Coolermaster V8 CPU aircooler, Enermax 600W Modular PSU, 240Gb SSD, 2Tb HDD storage, 28" LCD monitor, and more red LEDs than a grown man really needs.....I built it in 2008 and can't afford a new one, yet.....!

My Software - Poser Pro 2012, Photoshop, Bryce 6 and Borderlands......"Catch a  r--i---d-----e-----!"

jonnybode ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 2:20 PM

/quote

He He. That's  a character I built.

/end quote

Oops! Didnt know that :-)

Excellent character I must say, I bought all three of your chars at CP´s "first friday bazaar sale" long time ago.

ChaosSlasher, ChaosVampire and ChaosLycan all nice/scary characters.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 2:30 PM

I remember there was a line of political poser figures. For sure I saw George Bush and Hilary Cinton. I was thinking perhaps it was the same author. Does anyone know who made those?

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2011 at 2:31 PM

Quote - /quote

He He. That's  a character I built.

/end quote

Oops! Didnt know that :-)

Excellent character I must say, I bought all three of your chars at CP´s "first friday bazaar sale" long time ago.

ChaosSlasher, ChaosVampire and ChaosLycan all nice/scary characters.

Hey, thanks for buying them. Those 3 Chaos figures have provided tons of enjoyment from all the renders I've had shared where people had used them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.