Fri, Oct 4, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Looking for a website

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 8:48 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

There was a story-like graphic website being started up probably between 2005 and 2007 or maybe a year or 2 either side of that.

The people creating it were advertising it here. There was a banner for it too.  It was in it's beta stage.

It was a forum where you could post your short stories and people could do art images and post them.

I had it bookmarked but lost it in a computer crash and I don't recall the name of the site. I don't even know if it's still up and running.

Does anyone remember the site I'm talking about?  I don't think it was started up by Renderosity members. I think they actually came and posted about it here because of the gallery.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 12:51 PM

Yea I remember it, I was a member for a while but I can't remember what it was called either. I'll check through my favs and old bookmarks..

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 10:47 AM

I remember this too! I was under the impression it sort of went under due to lack luster support. But I may be wrong. If you find it I would be interested in knowing if it is still around as well.
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 12:16 PM

It came back on a few months back, I had an e-mail about it from them, so I browsed for a week or two and din't bother after that, so it was still going a few months back...

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2011 at 6:42 PM

file_472714.jpg

Why not just start your own?

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.