Sun, Oct 6, 10:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Possible new catagory?

BionicRooster ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2011 at 1:10 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:34 AM
Forum Moderator

Attached Link: Octane Examples

I know i can't be the only person using Octane Render out there, even though it is still rather new to the scene and still only in Beta form until probably the end of this quarter.

My suggestion is why not add Octane catagories to the Forum and Gallery options?

I'm thoroughly impressed with the software, and I am only using it with dual NVidia 9800 GT's. So the people out there with newer (GTX 460's or even better yet, 560's, 580's or Tesla's or Quadro's), with get real fast renders, since it's a fully GPU renderer with multi-GPU capability.   :o)

The attached link is to my gallery, with my most recent additions being rendered in Octane for any interested.

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2011 at 10:24 PM

I'll see what I can do :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

buffalowingmedia ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2011 at 5:24 AM

I'm all for an Octane forum.

I bought it about a week ago, and after playing with it, I am truly impressed by the renders. I just figured out a few new lighting features in the last 48 hours, that took it to a new level and was already impressed with the product. Once you get the hang of setting up the materials, you can make some impressive renders.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2011 at 12:55 PM

Due to how poorly the traffic is in some of the newer categories we have created recently, we'll have to have a substancial amount of requests before we add another forum/gallery...:(

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.