Sun, Oct 6, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Check received

Leeco ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2011 at 12:45 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:27 AM

I received a check today from Renderosity but I am not sure why.  I did submit a 2009 calender to the Marketplace and even sold a couple of them but that was 2 years ago. I assumed that since sales were so few, no payments would be coming to me. Can I get some info on why this check arrived at this time and what it was for?

Lee Ruth (leeco)

BlakeM ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2011 at 11:27 AM

I have sent this over to payments to work out.  They will get with you to inform you on why you have received this check.

Have a great day,

Blake

Thanks,
Blake
Marketplace Admin.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2011 at 9:56 AM

Hello,

We're working to clear out balances from inactive vendor accounts which is why you received the check.  You are correct, it was from sales for 2008 and one in 2010.  

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Debbie M.

Leeco ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2011 at 1:49 PM

Thank you for the info.

Lee

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2011 at 2:57 PM

My pleasure :)

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.