Tue, Oct 22, 4:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Twist Tool in Poser Pro 2010

metabog ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2011 at 12:44 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:21 AM

Hi guys - when I'm working with a figure in PoserPro 2010 and I want to just turn it around to see the back or whatever I'll just select the "body" of the figure, then select the "twist" tool and turn the figure. But today when I attempt to do that the selection of the "body" switches to the "ground" and I can't twist it. If I select any other body part the twist tool works fine. Anyone have any thoughts? I've been away from the software for awhile and am stumped.

metabog ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2011 at 2:36 PM

OK  never mind. Remembered how this is done - I've really been away from it for too long! LOL!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.