Wed, Oct 2, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Mysql errors again

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:12 AM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 5:17 PM

Site's running slow and just had one of the above yet again...

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:18 AM

yep, I am getting them too, on the new notifications stuff.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:19 AM

I concur.  They're everywhere!  They're everywhere!  No emails.  Very few link connections without that error.  OMG!  What have the programmers done this time!?!?!? lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

iloco ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:21 AM

Same for me.  Takes for ever to load a page and when click on links to other pages get the Mysql errors..

Fatal error: MySQL error: Host 'lancelot.bondware.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /rn1/renderosity/public_html/classes/class.bw_Database.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 162

ïÏøçö

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:29 AM

Well I had a notification of replies but you guessed it...MYsql...LOLOLOL..

Got here in the end though..

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:36 AM

Yeah, what ya'll said.(snicker)

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 10:15 AM

Yeah, I'm getting them too.

Tea_Rex ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 12:33 PM

For your consideration:

It is over twenty four hours since I have been able to reach the site at any point of access, with extreme exceptions of 1 out of 20 attempts.  This latest approach was slightly more friendly.

To reach this forum thread and post the info for you required merely a dozen encounters with:

"Fatal error: MySQL error: Host 'arthur.bondware.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /rn1/renderosity/public_html/classes/class.bw_Database.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 162"

The more common error message returned, whether logged-in or out, is:

"Access denied.  Too many sessions from IP address ..."

While this error has appeared on occasion over the years it now makes up the only Renderosity site experience available.

Good luck with puzzling out a resolution!   I don't envy you.

Terry

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

Cimaira ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 1:12 PM

Well, at least I know it isn't just me, lol

I kinda knew that already, since I wasn't having problems anywhere else, but hey...I can never be sure until I see others posting the same problem.

Hope it gets resolved soon, it's a real pain to browse the galleries or the market place this way :{

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 1:37 PM

Took me about 6 tries to get onto the site this am.

But the links in the bot notice of sale items took me right in?!

It seems that the "front door" is stuck.

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 1:51 PM

The whole site rolled over and died for me about 30 minutes ago.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 12:42 AM

Hey gang, I have reported multiple issues to the programmers...hopfully they can get it all ironed out soon.

Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 6:29 AM

Yes, it pretty much cleared up shortly after the initial messages here at the forum.  They were quick. 

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 6:34 AM

Well I've had some again this morning, so it's far from sorted I'd say..

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 6:36 AM

Bummer...guess I was a lucky one.  Good luck then.  Hope it's fixed soon for ya.

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Tea_Rex ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2011 at 8:19 PM

Carol:

"Yes, it pretty much cleared up shortly after the initial messages here at the forum."

Sadly no .. that is far from true.  It is actually getting worse.

I gave up checking into the site at all for a couple of days because any attempt to visit was met with an increasingly frustrating "Service Unavailable" error.  I logged in earlier today with no trouble. But ... following an ebot message here about updates I was faced with a wall of frustration once again. 

It required more than 25 attempts over a 20 minute period before I was able to view this page.  . . .  I am writing this so that you are aware of the continued issue even though I seriously doubt I will be able to post this once it is written .. and with a few more error messages I will likely abandon the effort.

I am one of those site visitors who comes online mostly as a relief from daily demands.  It is positive distraction and relaxation I seek and time for such amusements is limited for me.  I imagine this is the same for many visitors. 

A great deal of the initial attraction to Renderosity has been stripped away in recent months, without discussion or consent. Whatever the reasons for these choices it does seem as if user experience has been little considered as changes have been implemented. 

I imagine there will be a howl back that UE is exactly the reason for all of the site modifications.  That may actually be true from the developers' perspective; it is not, however, the wider view of the community, evidenced by the strong opinions many have been voicing.  A growing perception is that this is no longer the Ren' we fell in love with and to this I sadly must agree.  Hey!.. things evolve, right?  & Sure .. the only one who truly enjoys Change is a wet baby.  The general mutiny is nowhere near Netflix proportions, that is so, but there is wide discontent throughout the community.  Something as un-planned and unexpected as database indigestion can lead to a tipping point of rejection for a portion of the community.  

I do not intend these words as a critique.  I am taking the time to post so that you may be aware of one other member's experience and perceptions.  I do this at all because I think the site is still worth it and because I believe you are listening.

It is obvious that server errors are unintentional.  Twenty minute denials of access are, however, a serious issue. The deeply negative association generated by these and other experiences has already lead me to spend more time away from Ren' and spend less time attempting to get back in.

I know this is a drag to read.  It is, however, better expressed than not. 

Still .. with warm regard,

Terry

CarolSassy ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2011 at 9:42 PM

People just love to pick my name out of a crowd and tell me I'm wrong.  I'm used to it.  I guess I should have said...

Yes, it pretty much cleared up shortly after the initial messages here at the forum FOR ME.  They were quick. 

Forgive me for misspeaking.

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Tea_Rex ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2011 at 10:22 PM

Carol:

"People just love to pick my name out of a crowd ..."

:-)

Definitely not pickin' on you, Carol.  Sorry if it came across that way!

HUG!!

That was a generalized whelp of exasperation immediately after getting knocked back flat some 25 times trying to reach this thread. 

The denial of access appears to behave like a loose wire; for blocks of time there is no access at all .. then all functions fine for a while .. & suddenly you're locked out again. 

Just some minutes after posting earlier, the "503" message returned and I've only now been able to get back into the site.

Terry

TallPockets ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 12:41 AM

ALL MEMBERS "ONLY":

HELLO! .... I keep gettin logged in OK (to the CHAGRIN of MANY - WINK) but I keep getting times where pages 'freeze' up and don't move for long time periods ....

Keep getting 'qksz.net' and other VARIOUS 'assorted' messages on pages ....

Usually have to go BACK a page or start over at top of page I was using/seeing/visiting to 'unclog' these 'frozen pages'/messages ....

No one seems to know where or who these are and WHY they appear? .... Go figure .... GRINS ....

Q: To ALL "MEMBERS" ONLY ... AM I the only LUCKY member to get these 'visitors'? ....

USING FIREFOX 6.0 browser ... Works GREAT at ALL other similar sites and DEVIANT ART .... SMILES.

DEAR CAROLSASSY: HELLO, KIND SOUL! .... YOU are getting ALMOST as 'sarcastic' as GRUMPY old TallPockets! .... SMILES .... That's WHY I nicknamed ya' "BRAT" awhile back .... GRINS ....

My BEST to you and yours .... T.P.

TallPockets ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 12:42 AM

As for SLOW browing speeds: This site NEVER runs SLOW .... (They keep telling me that) .... SMILES ....

CarolSassy ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2011 at 4:52 AM

lol TP.  Does that mean we've known each other too long?! (:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.