Thu, Sep 19, 4:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2011 August - Gallery of the Month

anahata.c ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2011 at 11:03 AM · edited Mon, 05 September 2011 at 11:03 AM

PJ, I've been away from RR so much, I've barely looked at all that's posted. But I started to look more deeply this morning and saw that you'd been chosen GOM for August! You are a truly terrific inspiration to many people, PJ, 1) for your wonderful gallery, and 2) because of your work in at least two forums. I've always loved your gallery & the only reason I haven't commented more is that I can barely catch up with the people I've known since the beginning, I've missed so many terrific artists here, and believe me you are one. So it's no reflection on your work , which I think is wonderfully human, warm, and deeply photographic.

And you've done so much otherwise---I wholly second Bill's remark. I've loved your work in this Forum, and then you took over 2D and have brought it back with such class. If you look at my "Posts" under my avatar, almost all of those were 2D (from a few years back), and it's just wonderful to see you've taken over & brought such quality to it. I'll get back there too. Great work everywhere, PJ.

In conclusion, you're tireless, you always seem so supportive of artists in general, and you post wonderful, human & beautiful photography. Congratulations & I wish you great inspiration in the future. A pleasure to see you get GOM...it's wholly deserved. Mark

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2011 at 1:42 PM

I always knew your gallery was worthy of the recognition Pj ,just sorry I`m late in congratulating though..Mick

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2011 at 4:04 PM

You're never late, Mick. Any time I see you is the perfect time. :-)  And thanks.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.