Wed, Sep 18, 1:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: OT...Good luck Wales

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 1:04 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 8:46 AM

Sure, this has nothing to do with Poser, but I'm told that's allowed now so here goes.....we'll see!

Pob lwc i Cymru..

Good luck to Wales in their World Cup Semi Final tomorrow against France. The whole Country is behind you and even the English are supporting you apparently.....

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 1:07 PM

C'mon France!

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 1:08 PM

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 3:38 PM

Go Wales!

I have Welsh and French ancestry but it's got to be Wales. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

cliss ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 4:11 PM · edited Fri, 14 October 2011 at 4:11 PM

Lot of my welsh friends are amazed that the dragon is still flying. I am English with French Ancestry as well beleive it or not, but the wife (who is an Aussie girl !!!) and I have been welsh supporters for years so will be cheering on the Welsh team. Looking forward to the lads  producing a try or two  fingers crossed

Magic_Man ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2011 at 6:32 PM

Only a few hours until kick off. Best of luck lads...

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 4:46 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Robbed by a shit ref...

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Magic_Man ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 5:24 AM

...who just happens to be half French...

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 5:40 AM

Yep..Ridiculous choice of ref, who makes these decisions???

On ething's for sure, they French will get creamed by any of the other two, they don't deserve to be there.

If we'd had 15 on the park we've have beaten them easily, poor, poor decision that red.

TV showed numerous examples of the same type of tackle in the tournament, all of them had yellow which would have been right in this case..

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Magic_Man ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 6:48 AM

Yep. It wasn't malicious in any way, it was the first incident of any type of the game, he was a very reputable player with a clean history and the captain of a team at the semi-finals. He's a tall guy so any tackle taken off ground is going to rotate a bit, he let him go before the horizontal and in no way impacted him into the ground.

Could have given him a yellow without anyone complaining but, instead, gave a red.

Sounded like the crowd and locals totally disagreed with the decision as well and were backing Wales all the way.

France may have won the match but they certainly didn't beat the Welsh team who played heroically and with great pride throughout. Should be well proud of themselves and will emerge the 'victors' from that match whatever.

Yep, the final will be interesting with all of Wales I would have thought backing a southern hemisphere winner!

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 9:03 AM

Totally agree with all you said..

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Mogwa ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 3:02 PM

Sounds like Agincourt all over again.

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2011 at 3:22 PM

You have to ask why a ref with French parentage was in charge of the game in the first place...!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

lindans ( ) posted Sun, 16 October 2011 at 3:34 AM

It was heartbreaking to watch but the lads still did us proud..   I feel so sorry for Sam it seems we just needed a tiny bit of luck but didn't get it...soo near!! The best team lost.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.