Tue, Oct 1, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:54 am)

Subject: The House That Jack Built: Great Prizes Up For Grabs

toads ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 10:14 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Attached Link: DAZCreativeContests on Deviant Art

This contest is a first for us at DCC, in that we've teamed up with a well-known and extremely talented vendor to bring you this contest. That vendor is none other than *Jack Tomalin* [[link]](http://www.jacktomalin.com/ "Jacks Website") !

Jack has been kind enough to sponsor a contest with us, and to offer up some great prizes!

Jack is a great vendor at DAZ, but he also has his own website at www.jacktomalin.com , where you can find some extra goodies, links to his other stores, info about him, artwork, freebies, and info on upcoming projects and releases. Please visit his website and help show him some support for all the great and wonderful things he creates for us all to use!

There's also a section on there for you to subscribe to his newsletter, which will keep you up to date on his works, sales, general information, as well as freebies and coupons. He's also kind enough to toss out some little bonuses to his subscribers for hitting certain landmark numbers, so head on over there and sign yourselves up and show Jack some love!

Now for the contest details! :)

"The House that Jack Built"
This contest will run from today through November 15th, at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Put down Mike and Vic, they're no use to you here! This contest is all about architecture and props! We want you to render a scene using no characters, only props, buildings, and the like. Animals are fine, just no humans or variations of them.

You'll need to use something of Jack's in your render. Don't have an item by Jack? Not a problem! Check out the freebie section of his website www.jacktomalin.com and grab yourself something :) - don't forget to sign up for the newsletter while you're there ;) . You can also visit Jack's store at DAZ if you'd like to purchase something of his for this contest: [link] , or you can also use his products from Redhouse Studios: [link]

The usual rules apply: You must mention the contest name and DAZCreativeContests in your image description. However, in this case, we'd like you to also provide a link to the Jack Tomalin item that has been used. You can render any size image, in any software you like, and you may postwork your image any way you see fit.

So load up your Jack Tomalin products and adorn your scene with props and animals, but leave the people in the box :)

Now, the prizes :D Jack has been kind enough to offer up some REALLY great stuff for this one, so here we go!:

===============

First Prize: A brand new item from Jack Tomalin + a $20 Gift Certificate to DAZ3D. Curious as to what that brand new item is? Check out a little sneak peak here: [link]
Second Prize: A $20 Gift Certificate to DAZ3D
Third Prize: A $10 Gift Certificate to DAZ3D

===============

Enter as often as you'd like, but only one prize will be awarded per participant. Please submit your entries into "The House that Jack Built" folder.

Now go get out your sets & buildings, props & pieces, but leave the humans behind, and don't forget to check out www.jacktomalin.com and remember to subscribe to his newsletter for even more great stuff!

I'd also like to give a HUGE thank-you to Jack for sponsoring this contest - we here at DCC are honored and thrilled to be working with you, and we wish you all of the best in your endeavors!

You need to be a member of DAZCreativeContests over on dA to enter the contest so make sure you sign up with us to be in with a chance of winning this contest. We hold a monthly contest for a $25 GC as well as holding periodical mini contests. We would love to see you over their joining in the fun ;)

http://dazcreativecontests.deviantart.com/

Digital_Mischief ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 11:35 AM

I love Jack's stuff, I have the "curious' items!! Looks like a fun contest.

Images that run around in my head eventually end up in my gallery.

Dragons like to have fun too!  Dragon Mischief Art

toads ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 12:04 PM

Oh yes, Jack Certainly does make some great items and we still can't beleive that he decided to help sponsor us. Don't forget that part of the prize for first place is his brand new store item which has not even been released yet, so we were over the moon to get the chance to be able to offer it as a prize contest. Enjoy the contest and I can't wait to see what you come up with ;)

OFWDesigns ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 12:55 PM

ohhhhh.....I just love all of jack's stuff...I've got a bunch of it...now to just decide what i want to work with for this contest LOL....should the images be posted here or at deviant?  Thanks for this great contest, and thank you to Jack for his so grandly generous prize!!!

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:11 PM

Just one question: use only products by RedHouse is fine?....

Thanks

My Store

My Freestuff

toads ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:21 PM

Quote - ohhhhh.....I just love all of jack's stuff...I've got a bunch of it...now to just decide what i want to work with for this contest LOL....should the images be posted here or at deviant?  Thanks for this great contest, and thank you to Jack for his so grandly generous prize!!!

You need to post your images over at DCC on dA http://dazcreativecontests.deviantart.com/ This contest is open to our members only so you will need to sign up with us as Jack has been kind enough to run the contest with us. We run a monthly contest for $25 as well as periodical mini contests so there is allways plenty of fun to join in with over there. Plus, we have something HUGE on the horizon too ;)

toads ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:24 PM

Quote - Just one question: use only products by RedHouse is fine?....

Thanks

Follow the link of the DCC and check out the latest journal on full contest details. Any of Jacks products are fine as long as there is one in there and you include links back to which items you have used in your image description. Don't forget to check out his website for some freebies and subscribe to his new letter to get your hands on some special freebies only available to his subscribers ;)

A huge thank you going out to Jack for being kind enough to help us out with this great contest!

OFWDesigns ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:28 PM

Quote - You need to post your images over at DCC on dA http://dazcreativecontests.deviantart.com/ This contest is open to our members only so you will need to sign up with us as Jack has been kind enough to run the contest with us. We run a monthly contest for $25 as well as periodical mini contests so there is allways plenty of fun to join in with over there. Plus, we have something HUGE on the horizon too ;)

Got the membership already handled LOL...been a member for a couple of months, tho I don't post much...not sure why exactly, unless it has to do with the number of images allowed in a given time :)  Anyway, you will see something from ~Old Fashioned Woman~ coming your way once I get my DAZ and Poser reinstalled.  Just my luck, when the creative juices are flowing, the computer decides to crash...just now reinstalling everything!

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2011 at 1:44 PM

Quote - > Quote - Just one question: use only products by RedHouse is fine?....

Thanks

Follow the link of the DCC and check out the latest journal on full contest details. Any of Jacks products are fine as long as there is one in there and you include links back to which items you have used in your image description. Don't forget to check out his website for some freebies and subscribe to his new letter to get your hands on some special freebies only available to his subscribers ;)

A huge thank you going out to Jack for being kind enough to help us out with this great contest!

I asked this because of some products Redhouse,  DAZ appears as a vendor, and in others, always Redhouse, is Jack appears as a seller.......

My Store

My Freestuff

toads ( ) posted Thu, 13 October 2011 at 11:01 AM

Thanks again for the continued interest in the contest you lovely people. The contest folder is allready filling nicely and we are very happy to see the enthusiasm coming from people so far.

We really hoope people will take advantage of this chance to get yourself some nice gifts thanks to Jack himself, as well as getting your hands on his brand new item!

If there are any more questions then please don't hesitate to ask ;)

See you over on dA ;)

OFWDesigns ( ) posted Thu, 13 October 2011 at 3:39 PM

Quote - Thanks again for the continued interest in the contest you lovely people. The contest folder is allready filling nicely and we are very happy to see the enthusiasm coming from people so far.

We really hoope people will take advantage of this chance to get yourself some nice gifts thanks to Jack himself, as well as getting your hands on his brand new item!

If there are any more questions then please don't hesitate to ask ;)

See you over on dA ;)

Good to see you back!!!

toads ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 10:12 AM

Hey boys and grils! Just to let you know that we are now approaching the half way stage of the contest and we have a folder full of great images. Make sure you join in the fun and keep your eyes oipen for a HUGE announcement a few days after the contest is over. When I saye huge, I mean SUPER HUGE!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.