Thu, Sep 19, 6:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: DITI (Do it to it) for the week of October 24, 2011

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2011 at 6:27 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:18 PM

file_474428.jpg

Ok people this image is for those who are hungry to begin all over again.

Hope i ain't posting too early but it's almost 00.30 hrs here in the UK.

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

myrrhluz ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2011 at 6:34 PM

Oh wow! Wonderful image!   I hope I can get three in this week.  Last week was just a bit hectic. 

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 1:54 AM

file_474454.gif

What a great original image!

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 2:18 AM

OMG!  That is Hilarious ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERB!!

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 2:40 AM

Very funny work , Andrew !

Have fun everyone!

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:47 AM

Actually, the original image is now screaming Mr Potato Head at me!

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:48 AM · edited Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:50 AM
BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:48 AM

So So funneeeee--did not know that you could upload gifs

Terrific work and a bloody good laugh

Equal right's for photographer's because i will be one - one day...................

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:51 AM

This is going to be one of those images that will bring out peoples childhood qualities

another winner here mariogiannecchini

I am blue with envy

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:54 AM

Grazie , Peter ! Non sono gif , solo immagini jpg . Ora ho messo la sigla musicale dei puffi da youtube per rendere piu' divertente il tutto

Thank you, Peter! No gif, jpg images only. Now I put the smurf theme music from youtube to make more 'fun all

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:58 AM

Troppo buono , Peter , è solo un gioco , però divertente .

Too good, Peter, is just a game, but fun.

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:59 AM

mariogiannecchini my friend---jpg images do not move whereas a gif when animated does.

just click on the image and it opens as a gif in your browser.bottom right of the image tells you where it was made

Pete

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:23 AM

HAHAHA!  THese little blue smurfs are soo funny :) Great idea too :)

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:32 AM

I hate to point it out but I think that bird in the hole is being hunted by a pack of wild Smurfs. WHO DA THUNK IT!

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:36 AM · edited Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:38 AM

Pete said 'This is going to be one of those images that will bring out peoples childhood qualities'...........sadly my childhood qualities are revealed in every one of my photos.......EVERYTIME!

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:40 AM

Here you go then my Peter Pan friend...

Enjoy this music whilst looking at the smurfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41X59zCgcdM

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:55 AM · edited Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:58 AM

file_474463.jpg

!!!!!!

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:39 AM

Caro Pete , a me non si muove niente , ho controllato e me le da per immagini Jpg, le ho prese su Google . Molta carina la musica . nel mio limk è la sigla ufficiale del cartone che comincia con le parole che ho messo come titolo.Grazie per tutto

x Andrew : forse i puffi sono interessanti al canto dell'uccello , un usignolo giapponese dal canto molto melodioso .

Dear Pete, I do not move anything, I checked and for me to be JPG files, I got them on Google. A lot of nice music. in my LIMK is the abbreviation of the official board that begins with the words that I put as the title.

Thank you for all

x Andrew: maybe the smurfs are interesting in the singing bird, a nightingale very melodious song from Japan

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:45 AM · edited Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:46 AM

Fun job too, Andrew. I'm with you, we do not need to be encouraged to hear children. we are born and we want to keep.

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:46 AM · edited Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:48 AM

file_474465.gif

My dear mariogiannecchini.

Thanks for your reply

It is not your image i was speaking about-Blinkings

if you click on any image you will notice that it opens a new page.

in the browser bar you will notice that it ends with.jpg

If you click on the picture in question you will notice that it ends with.gif

This image posted as an example is a gif.

I also thought that only jpg images were allowed that is why i questioned it originally.

Take care

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:47 AM

Thank , Helle ! have a good week !

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 6:59 AM

Dear Pete, now I understand what you were saying. Andrew is the image that indicates the Gif. I only use the animations with my email (incredimail)

Pete or Peter?

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 7:03 AM

file_474466.jpg

Sorry about the mix up my friend-I am pretty useless and saying things the way that they should be said.

Any name does-I am not a fussy bugger

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 8:47 AM

file_474468.jpg

Just wanted to make a girlfriend to Andrew´s Gentleshroom. :b

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 10:29 AM

U people are showing your true age's here.

Terrifiic work and great ideas

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 10:59 AM

file_474474.jpg

Ok mad people here is my humble offering.although you may not see it correctly because of limited size

myrrhluz ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 11:15 AM

Oh, this is going to be a fun week!  Aliens, mushroomheads with big lips or barbershop mustaches, Bert, and the Smurfs!  Wonderful and funny versions! 

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 11:42 AM

HA That is an awesome family you have created there LOL!

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 11:53 AM

file_474478.jpg

When with the mad people-act like one to fit in..

blinkings ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 3:13 PM

Well done everyone. Regarding the animated gifs, it's easy to make them in photoshop. But even easier to use an online service like gickr. You just upload the photos you want to animate, and thats it! So all I did was make 3 shots. One with the Moustache in the middle, then moved it in PS to the left, and then a third on the right. The whole thing took about 3 minutes!

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:02 PM

Think if we all were that small compared with the rest of nature.  SUper creation :)

emmecielle ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:22 PM

Exciting and lively reworkings! Congratulations to all of you!  :-)

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 4:58 PM

A better at all, seems like a very fun and informative day! You can always learn something from the experiences of others! This is the great merit of this forum fun and unpredictable

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 5:11 PM

file_474494.jpg

When the children are away! The adult's will play!

kbrog ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 9:36 PM

Wow! All you guys and gals have been having a field day with this one, incredible work to all! :D

kbrog ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2011 at 9:38 PM

file_474497.jpg

Might as well get one up before you all get everything that can be done to it, done! ;D

emmecielle ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 1:54 PM

file_474519.jpg

**Halloween is coming!**

Your beautiful pictures have given me the inspiration for this Halloween processing. It's not as interesting as yours, but I enjoyed to work!

The elaboration was made with Photo Impact X3, warm effect, creative lighting. I added pictures with PhotoShop and I completed with a bit of Fractalius plug-in, slow-motion effect! :-)

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 3:36 PM

Bel lavoro , ottima idea e realizzazione !

Beautiful works Pete and Kim.

Congratulation to all!

emmecielle ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 3:40 PM

Grazie Mario!  :-)

BIPOLARTWO ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 4:14 PM

file_474520.jpg

Terrific work everyone and i really mean it.

I am glad that such a simple image could have created so much fun.

I wont be leaving any more comment's at the moment because i am quite unwell but i hope to be back in the next couple of week's

This was terrific fun--thanks all.

kbrog ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 4:36 PM

Fantastic work Maria! :)

kbrog ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2011 at 8:58 PM

file_474525.jpg

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 1:19 AM

Beautiful work , Kim !

rainbows ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 3:02 AM

Great fun form everyone here, so well done. Hugs for all day. Diane. xx

myrrhluz ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 3:10 AM

file_474538.jpg

Nice little village, Peter.   The leprechaun has stopped to feast his eyes.

Here's my first

myrrhluz ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 4:27 AM

Wow I missed the second page. 

The village has turned into a town.  I love the pear orange tree, but will pass on the golf course. I hope you feel better soon, Peter.

Very interesting Kim.  It looks like a dust storm has come through.  Nice additions of critter and shrooms on number 2

Great Halloween shot, Maria.  I like the red.  It makes me think of the inside of a cavern.

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 4:29 AM

Thank you, dear Diane, for this visit, I hope you enjoyed the content of this forum.

Grazie , cara Diane ,per questa visita , spero ti sia piaciuto il contenuto di questo forum.

Very beautiful work , Lucinda !

A good day for all .

emmecielle ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 12:44 PM

file_474550.jpg

**At the end of the rainbow...**

... there is a golden bowl!   ;-)

Image reworked with Photoshop, Flaming Pear plug-ins, Hue and Cry effect,

glue: multibright. I then added the pot with the gnome to complete the work!  :-)

emmecielle ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2011 at 12:46 PM

Fantastic images, Kim and Lucinda! Well done! :-)

mariogiannecchini ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 2:22 AM

Un'elaborazione che mette di buon'umore ! Bellissimi colori , Maria C.

Buona giornata

myrrhluz ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 4:30 AM

Oh, happy leprechaun!  Beautiful rainbow colors, Maria!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.