Mon, Sep 9, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Circular Rendering Errors

MarkHirst ( ) posted Thu, 10 November 2011 at 2:09 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:42 PM

Attached Link: Original Render

file_475084.jpg

This is a section of a completed render.

The scene is one that I have successfully rendered several times, and the new picture comes from relocating the camera elsewhere in the scene, see link above for previous render.

Instead of getting a decent render, the hull of the ship is speckled with circles and the plants look terrible. Strangely, the Poser figures look fine. I've tried adjusting lighting quality to no effect.

Atmosphere Quality Boost is -1, Advanced Lighting Quality 60%, both values are the same as previous successful renders.

Has anyone seen this before, did you find a solution?

www.CambrianMoons.com

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 10 November 2011 at 3:44 PM

Looks like the langoliers are after your ship.  In your render options, make sure you have "Re-use indirect lighting" unchecked.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

MarkHirst ( ) posted Fri, 11 November 2011 at 2:26 AM

Top marks, that was it!

Many thanks. 

www.CambrianMoons.com

surveyman ( ) posted Fri, 11 November 2011 at 4:24 PM

Mark,

I just realized that your image has been hijacked by the "laughing man".  LoL.  Picked up the "Ghost in the Shell" TV series DVDs on sale.  Love it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.