Fri, Sep 20, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Viki Questions

Bill B ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 12:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:19 AM

Hey all I am shoping to buy some new poser 4 figs and just wanted to find out if Vikki and Victoria are the same figure from Daz. Also I am looking for a good male figure that has really good muscle morphs to look like a body builder. Thanks much Bill B

David_Amos ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 12:53 PM

Yes Vikki and Victoria are the same figure from Daz but there is a Victoria 1 and 2. I would go for the 2 it is a lot more versatile than 1. as for the male figure it would have to be Michael from Daz. Hope this helps David

jamball77 ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 3:50 PM

Also, Vicky2 comes with a new body and the old P4 body. All your body morphs and clothes can be applied to her body. There are a lot of good free and some exquisite low cost texture maps in Marketplace. Check out ASIA. Also Vicky2 has a lot more realistic Hair. You can scale and use Vicky hair for P4female. Once you have it scaled either way just save it back to your library with an appropriate name. Another thing is that there is a FREE converter on the DAZ site under Victoria Hair. It will take all your P4 hair and convert it for use by Vicky Michael and the Mellineium Kids. Kozaburo has wonderful free hair for P4female and Vicky.

Bill B ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 6:29 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.