Sat, Sep 21, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser 60% Off Sale Questions

Tomsde ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 6:54 PM

I don't seem to be getting that information and I get emails from Amazon.com all the time too.  Is there anything special you need to do?

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 6:57 PM

Quote -
do you get alerts? or do you log in every hour? :p

You can scan through the whole day's offerings in the morning.  They tell you what time a deal will go "live," so you can come back at that time. 

Some things sell out in nanoseconds.  But with the SM software, you usually have several hours to get the lightning price. 

TinyAngel ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 9:22 PM

Quote - > Quote -

do you get alerts? or do you log in every hour? :p

You can scan through the whole day's offerings in the morning.  They tell you what time a deal will go "live," so you can come back at that time. 

Some things sell out in nanoseconds.  But with the SM software, you usually have several hours to get the lightning price. 

ok how about i give you my number, and you call me? lol jokin jokin

Thanks for the info. I'll be doing that! I'm not a poser user right now, i mainly use it for saving textures and such. My main program is Carrara. But PP2012 looks awesome and i want to get it! But just spent $300 on my daughter for bday and holidays and i'm a single mom.... >.< so can't get the program for myself...

now that i've told you my life story.... lol

Thanks again. I appreciate the help!

TinyAngel ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 8:18 AM

OK i followed @randym77's advice and checked out the deals this morning! Around 445 (EST) PP2012 will be in lightning deals :)

Risika75 ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:49 PM

pokes TA $120.99!

TinyAngel ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:51 PM

Quote - pokes TA $120.99!

I KNO!!! OMG!! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Glad i missed P9, now i've got PP2012 coming happy dance

Mark@poser ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:52 PM

Just got a copy. Looks like they'll have to back order.

Risika75 ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:53 PM

I got it too! and put in a cancel request for the P9 I got yesterday.

jancory ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:57 PM

same here, also trying to cancel my P9 order (so i may end up with a copy to sell....)  but what a great deal!  merry christmas to me!

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

Risika75 ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 3:59 PM

they already processed my cancel request, so you should be able to.

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 4:05 PM

I'm surprised at this PP2012 sale. Yesterday they listed only one copy of the software as available. Only 10 or Poser 9. Guess it is selling well. Hopefully they are getting a new shipment shortly. To those who bought it, you will be happy with it. Enjoy. 

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 4:07 PM

Holy crap. That's a good price.  I shoulda waited!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 5:19 PM

I despise you ppl with.....money. LMAO

Laurie

MikeNTexas ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 10:59 AM

So am I nuts or is this right.  If I flat out buy PP2012 as if a brand new customer, I can get it from Smith Micro for $200.  But being a loyal Poser customer that has been buying and upgrading from Poser 1 to Poser 8, I have to pay $250 for an upgrade version?

Also for those talking of Amazon Lightning Deals.  Is there a way to get a notice before had of when a lightnig deal is coming up for a product?

Mike

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 12:21 PM

Quote - So am I nuts or is this right.  If I flat out buy PP2012 as if a brand new customer, I can get it from Smith Micro for $200.  But being a loyal Poser customer that has been buying and upgrading from Poser 1 to Poser 8, I have to pay $250 for an upgrade version?

Mike

Exactly.

Laurie

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 12:26 PM

Quote - Also for those talking of Amazon Lightning Deals.  Is there a way to get a notice before had of when a lightnig deal is coming up for a product?

You can check each morning; the day's deals are listed, along with what time they will go "live."  (Look in the software section.)

You can also check here; people will often post a message when they see Poser for a good price.

TinyAngel ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 1:35 PM

Quote - Also for those talking of Amazon Lightning Deals.  Is there a way to get a notice before had of when a lightnig deal is coming up for a product?  

Mike

That was my question a couple days ago. First thing in the morning, go to Amazon.com "All Deals" and click on "upcoming" then "software" it will tell you exactly what time it will go live.

Looks like AutoCad 2012 will be up in 2 hours O.o

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.