Sat, Oct 5, 9:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Cornucopia3D website problems

kenmo ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 12:40 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 7:26 AM

Anyone having problems with the Cornucopia site today?

Whenever I attempt to view my cart or my wishlist I  get the message...

This Page Is Under Maintenance: /SeeCart.php

I 've it with Firefox, Internet Explorer & Chrome on my two Windows 7 computers and Firefox on my Suse 11.3 computer... Same results. Problem started last night...

*Anyone else having this issue?

Rich_Potter ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 12:42 PM
kenmo ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2011 at 12:49 PM

Thanks kindly....

kenmo ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2011 at 10:08 AM

Looks like it's still broken....

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 8:50 AM

Are the cart page and wishlist page still broken for others? I can access the pages in the secure section but not these.

kenmo ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2011 at 3:31 PM

It's fine now. Just purchased some cars....

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 29 November 2011 at 12:48 AM

Still broken for me on various computers I've used in the last few days.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Tue, 29 November 2011 at 9:01 AM

Made a purchase yesterday. Seems OK now.

Thelby ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 9:31 AM · edited Wed, 30 November 2011 at 9:31 AM

Quote - Made a purchase yesterday. Seems OK now.

I just purchased an item and I am unable to Download it. C3D is the MOST Frustrating Site to deal with I know!!!

I would rather be Politically Incorrect,
Then have Politically Correct-Incorrectness!!!

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 1:04 PM

Thelby,

It must be the server that our accounts are stored on.  Some servers for other accounts seem to be working.  E-on is still migrating data to their updated store webapp.

Renderholic ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 1:08 PM

I purchased several items last night and it worked fine. However, I did lose everything I had in my wishlist over the weekend.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 1:25 PM

For me, half the time the www, http, https switch links just hang and do nothing.  The interweb just took a decade backstep for C3D.

Thelby ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 6:03 PM

file_475745.jpg

When I go there now and try to go to a different page I get a "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE" message, like the one I attached, LOL. Kinda funny really if it wasn't so annoying.

I would rather be Politically Incorrect,
Then have Politically Correct-Incorrectness!!!

vlgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 7:58 PM

I get the same message, and cannot download anything. I tried last night with Firefox (I usually use IE), and had to log in everytime I changed pages. Guess I'll try again in a week or so.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 01 December 2011 at 1:43 AM · edited Thu, 01 December 2011 at 1:44 AM

The boxes are "stubs" that the webmaster is supposed to either comment out or auto-close when sending you to the next page.  We don't want "Press Any Key" features do we while on the net?  That is so 1980s Apple ][+.  And I'm, like, so not for that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.