Thu, Oct 3, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Do You Want Want To Contribute To The Antonia Freebie Christmas Party?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 4:13 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 6:46 PM

Hello there Antonia fans!!! We are going to be having a Antonia Freebie Christmas Part over at Poser Place.

The idea is for all to make something for Antoinia and give back to the community with some nice Christmas gifts for her.

The date as yet has to be confirmed but this is open to all, not just users, but PA's as well.

Conforming or dynamic items, props, poses, characters etc.

Antonia is now available in your runtimes, so please consider giving her and other users something to make her wardrobe a little larger.

If you are interested then post your ideas in this thread as it make things easier to find.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

benney ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 5:10 AM · edited Wed, 16 November 2011 at 5:10 AM

I shall see what I can do for the loverly lady.

Snarlygribbly ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 6:22 AM

file_475331.jpg

I don't have the skills to do much for Antonia at the moment but would like to support this amazing project in some way.

I'll add Antonia support to my EZSkin script (rewrites all the shaders in a character to use new SSS-based shaders) and make it available at Poser Place.

Not much, but it's something :-)

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/

charlie43 ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 6:59 AM

Working on a dress right now...

C~

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 8:16 AM

Thank you for your support of the lovely Antonia.

Snarlygribbly, your script looks amazing. It would be fantastic to have this for Antonia!

I'm looking forward to seeing the dress too, Charlie. :)

lkendall ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 11:08 AM

file_475345.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind participation.

The Yuletide season is a time of celebration in many cultures, when people are moved to give to others. Antonia Polygon is our Ambassador of Goodwill to the entirety of the Poser world.

lmk

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 12:42 PM

I think I could come up with something dynamic for her...I have a dress in WIP stage that I could finish up, and do it as an Antonia exclusive item.  

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2011 at 3:46 PM

Sounds great, Rosemary! Thank you for your participation.

So far we have a great EZSkin script and 2 dresses. At Poser Place we have a dress, a pair of ear-rings and maybe some shoes.

Would it be possible to have one new thing for each of the days of December? That would be really fantastic! :)

lkendall ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2011 at 1:56 PM

file_475379.gif

Those who have something to contribute, please let JanL or paganeagle2001 know. We have been having a good reponse to this project. Thanks! :)

lmk

chriscox ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2011 at 7:04 PM

I could make a simple outfit as long as she isn' t a PIA to make a confromer for. If someone has something specificlly that they want let me know

Chris Cox

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 18 November 2011 at 6:46 AM

Thank you for your participation, chriscox.

shvrdavid has kindly put a Antonia Developer Rigs pack in freestuff here which may help people with their contributions.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 18 November 2011 at 1:14 PM

Thaknk you all to those that ar going to contribute towards the party!!!

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Thu, 24 November 2011 at 6:20 AM

I have actually come up with two different dresses for Antonia, one long and elegant, one short and breezy.  Just have to get them Poser-ized, and set up a runtime for them.

Is there a particular place you want them?  Or just have everything ready to go when the Xmas party gift-giving starts, and let you know the right info to give out at right time?

RosemaryR

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Thu, 24 November 2011 at 6:22 AM

Good ON you, RoseMaryr... pretty sure PaganEagle2001 will have some suggestions!

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 30 November 2011 at 1:52 PM · edited Wed, 30 November 2011 at 1:56 PM

The Antonia Christmas Party will be on:

Wednesday 21st December

at Poser Place

A thread will be opened in the forum where you can post a picture of your gift and a link to the download.

You may host your file on your own server or on a site like shareCG.

Please let me know via site mail if you need any help or further info.

Thank you for your contributions and participation.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 9:16 AM · edited Fri, 02 December 2011 at 9:16 AM

Hi everyone!

Just checking to see how everyone is getting on with their gifts. We have had a very good response from Poser Place and RDNA and so far we have the following people interested in making gifts for Antonia from Renderosity:

benney - ?
Snarlygribbly - EZSkin - thank you!
charlie43 - dress ?
Rosemaryr - 2 dresses - thank you Rosemaryr. I already know you are ready with this. :)
chriscox - dress?

To help with organising the party it would be great if you could send me a site mail to let me know your gift is ready. Thank you. :)

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 9:31 AM

I am working on a frilly dynamic skirt for Antonia, which I'll keep in reserve for the party. It is finished except for texturing. I am using procedural materials on it at the moment. I may even have time to make something to go with it.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 9:44 AM

Thank you, Nanette. That sounds great!

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 2:27 PM

We will do something for her too :) Not sure what, but we join the party ;)

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 4:31 PM

Ladonna, who is that adorable cutie in your avatar ?

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 10:30 PM

LouLou :)  My little girl. She looks mostly so silly. She is a little clown most of the time LOL

And who is that beauty on your Avatar? :) Who try to look so dangerous? Adorable :)

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 10:49 PM

file_475832.gif

Ladonna:

Congratulations on ytour lovely products for Antonia Polygon at RDNA.

lmk

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 10:52 PM

Thank you :) Antonia is a dream to work with. I have a few nice freebies in WIP for her.

Complet outfit ,jewels  and a new product.

She is inspiring a lot :)

― Marcus Aurelius,

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2011 at 12:32 AM

Quote - I am working on a frilly dynamic skirt for Antonia, which I'll keep in reserve for the party. It is finished except for texturing. I am using procedural materials on it at the moment. I may even have time to make something to go with it.

Actually, I've had the privilege to see it - it is AWESOME, Nanette!!!

Metaphor of Chooks

OKCRandy ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2011 at 1:27 PM

Count me in I will come up with something. :)

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 7:56 AM · edited Fri, 09 December 2011 at 7:57 AM

Thanks for joining the party, Ladonna and OKCRandy!

Just a reminder that the party is on Wednesday 21st December at Poser Place.

Everyone is welcome to join us celebrate Antonia! We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 12:25 PM · edited Fri, 09 December 2011 at 12:26 PM

Remember to ask here or send me a site mail if you have any questions. I don't want anyone to think they can't participate because they do not know what to do :biggrin:

Diogenes ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2011 at 10:28 PM

Thank you all for your generosity and support for Posers best girl. :biggrin:

Also you are welcome at Poser Place anytime.

cheers,

Mike.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

chriscox ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2011 at 9:27 PM

file_476293.jpg

Just checking in. I got a Retro Rocket Girl outfit started.  Plan to rig this this weekend.  Would like to do a Rocket Pack as well but not sure I'll get to it

Chris Cox

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2011 at 9:28 PM

Wow! This is looking wonderful, Chris!

OKCRandy ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2011 at 10:30 PM

Nice Chris :)

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Wed, 14 December 2011 at 5:57 AM

Sheesh, very talented! Very nice work Chris!

Metaphor of Chooks

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 2:04 AM · edited Wed, 21 December 2011 at 2:08 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Antonia's Party has begun!

If you have a gift please bring it today. Otherwise come and help us celebrate the gorgeous Antonia and pick up some gifts for her.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 12:12 PM

I have left my presents over at the Xmas Party, under Antonia's tree!  Drop on by and have some eggnog!

RosemaryR

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2011 at 12:31 PM

And...the party appears to be a roaring success. Presents not only for Antonia but for all who love her! Truly she is the gift that keeps on giving.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Janl ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2011 at 12:39 AM · edited Thu, 22 December 2011 at 12:43 AM

Quote - And...the party appears to be a roaring success. Presents not only for Antonia but for all who love her! Truly she is the gift that keeps on giving.

She really is Nanette!

Thank you to everyone who attended the party and celebrated Antonia with us. The generosity of the community was splendid. If you did not get a chance to visit yesterday you may wish to visit today to pick up some great gifts for one of our favourite ladies. We wish you all a very merry festive season!

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 1:36 AM

Lots of credit to you and the members of your team for pulling this off, Amethyst - you are champions! Antonia is off to a fine start, thanks to your brilliant work!

Metaphor of Chooks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.