Fri, Oct 4, 9:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Attention: Content Creators (Clothing)

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 7:57 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDI74Q16FCQ

If you go to about the 32 minute mark of the above video, you will see a collection called "Put a Spell on You".

I would love to see a collection of lingerie like these outfits in the MP for my Poser girls.  The blending of Victorian and Burlesque is out of this world!

So.....

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!   :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 4:12 PM

Hmm. No interest?

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 4:30 PM

Have you considered posting the request in the Wishing Well Forum where requests are supposed to be? I'm just sayin'....

pjz99 ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2011 at 7:16 PM · edited Fri, 02 December 2011 at 7:31 PM

They're showing like 15 garments during that period, can you pick out a specific picture of what you're looking for?

I mean, panties and bra, is the stuff that specific really?

e: did you look in the catalog maybe

My Freebies

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2011 at 1:07 AM

Quote - They're showing like 15 garments during that period, can you pick out a specific picture of what you're looking for?

I mean, panties and bra, is the stuff that specific really?

e: did you look in the catalog maybe

To clarify, I wasn't just talking about the bras and panties: more the whole ensemble that each model was wearing.  For example, this one:   http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265673532655&c=Page&cid=1265665950026&pagename=vsdWrapper

The bra, panties, jacket/top, "skirt"

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2011 at 1:12 AM

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2011 at 1:28 AM

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 2:46 AM

oooooooooohhh!

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 5:11 AM

Attached Link: Sugar for V4

Sugar for A3 and for V4, by LittleFow, over at RDNA, is pretty much on the money for that look.  

Also, much of the Victorian Innocence line, also at RDNA, is like that, although the textures are a bit less 'delicate' looking.

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

DesignsbyEve ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 5:54 AM

More than the outfit, which as has been stated already has some options, I'm more interested in that "necklace" for lack of anything else to call it.  I LOVE that look :D

parkdalegardener ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 6:17 AM

Quote - More than the outfit, which as has been stated already has some options, I'm more interested in that "necklace" for lack of anything else to call it.  I LOVE that look :D

It's actually a collar with a shoulder piece. Very nice. I do that type of thing in RL. Used to design undies and produce undergarments for these folks and others as well.

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 7:50 AM

It's not hard to find Victorian-style underwear. RDNA has a collection of it (and outerwear, too) and I believe there are some examples here as well.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 9:24 AM

Quote - Sugar for A3 and for V4, by LittleFow, over at RDNA, is pretty much on the money for that look.  

Also, much of the Victorian Innocence line, also at RDNA, is like that, although the textures are a bit less 'delicate' looking.

Ya know... some day I'd like to see something designed for characters OTHER than V4. Everywhere you look, it's all for her. I guess I am going to get cracking on making clothing and do some stuff for the other Poser characters. Show Sydney, Jessica and Alyson some love.

I just need to learn how...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 9:36 AM

There are options like cross dresser and Philc's converter if you'd like to see an outfit on another character.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 9:55 AM

Quote - Ya know... some day I'd like to see something designed for characters OTHER than V4. Everywhere you look, it's all for her. I guess I am going to get cracking on making clothing and do some stuff for the other Poser characters. Show Sydney, Jessica and Alyson some love.

Antonia, please!

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 12:34 PM

Quote - Antonia, please!

That thought has crossed my mind, but I don't have her. I guess I better download her and get to work.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.