Wed, Sep 18, 3:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Another Freebie model

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 6:41 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com/Freebies2.htm

file_204459.jpg

Just a small one, but you might find it useful. Hope you like it, Mike and Sharen

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 7:25 AM

Oh, marvelous! Thanks for all the nifty goodies!!!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 7:29 AM

Thanks! They are excellent freebies and this one is no exception. Much appreciated.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 7:59 AM

hey thanks, we are all gardeners round here, when I leave the computer alone that is. An image immedeately springs to mind, does that mena I am becoming a poser addict, not a newbie?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 8:49 AM

Yes....LOL

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 1:04 PM

Mike and Sharen this is cool I can just see the new preteen pushing the preschooler around in this, or in a yard scene,filled with flowers :) Thanks, you are much appreciated for all you give!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

jamball77 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 2:09 PM

Hey Nice! goes with the rest of the farm stuff. I'm saving for the General Store and Church.

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 9:12 PM

thank you very much Mike & Sharen 8 ) beautiful stuff 8 ) CHeers

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2001 at 4:06 AM

We are glad you all like it, I almost didn't post it or help Mike create it cause I thought blah, Mike they won't like this...he said they might. So, he was right again. He is right more times than I like to admit...but he is so darn cute. We are both glad you all like it. Mike and Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.