Wed, Sep 18, 3:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: 'nuther critter

brycetech ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 6:33 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:05 AM

file_204455.JPG

I needed a break from the cat fur so I made a cartoon critter. I seriously doubt I do anything more with it tho since it was just for fun. I may just put it up and let people have him for free. I was just playing with the fur method using feathers instead. BTW, the fur is finally in beta..lol whatcha think of the birdy? He looks like he's been drinking all night to me :P BT

ringbearer ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 6:35 AM

I love it!! He'd be a lot of fun to play with.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 6:43 AM

Very Cute........Sharen

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 7:30 AM

I'd love to see these little guys in my back yard!! They are super cute...well done!

mi-scha ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 7:53 AM

He is in full feather. ;) I wonder into what he mutates at full moon. :0 Very nice critter

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 8:02 AM

I love him, even the other half says he's cute. He's a technophobe who just happens to be watching me, cos its raining out there (bank holiday in England, say no more)

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

brycetech ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 8:29 AM

so I take it that giving him away would work for everyone then huh? BT

Poppi ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 8:46 AM

OMG.....It's It's It's....a Poppibird!!! Oh, I love him...My lil guy's legs are sort of bent like that cause of his fatness....LMAO.

Tuesday ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2001 at 8:48 AM

Very cute and yes I would love to give him a home :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.