Mon, Oct 7, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: whee! i just discovered something new..or old..

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 1:16 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:30 AM

mat objects last.. saves loads of time and um..er..effort if bryce crashes..and ooh..loads more.. 

but then again..i probably knew that before and forgot, and probably everyone knew that and i didn't, or me was just too happily dumb to realize it for go knows how many centuries! :-p 

happy brycing everyone! 

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 5:29 AM
Forum Moderator

Rosie? You're a mess. Seek help :lol:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

rstar ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 8:17 AM

With me, sometimes the most logical conclusions are the last to be discovered, so I completely understand.

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 8:22 AM

thank you rstar. chris would have happily put me into the asylum for bryce nuts! :-p i blame the christmasy feel.. :-p 

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2011 at 1:39 PM
Forum Moderator

HUMBUG!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

dyret ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 3:07 AM

I love the word HUMBUG! Such a nice ring! :)

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:07 AM

Rosie, take it easy on the Christmas sauce. ;D

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:53 AM

am a complete disaster... learning water colour painting.... doing a 6 months course in 2 months ..with an artist..professional to a professional...utter madness. 

completing my xmas card and new year cards ..in a few days.. complete madness..

my xmas card took a day to render to disc... utter madness...

have to bake 200 sugar spice cookies.. got 5 teen girls wanting to pop in to 'help and learn'.. and maybe 2 under 7 yr olds.... madness gonna happen in the kitchen..... 

i say.. bring on the christmas sauce!! :-p :-p 

joining me? 

Quest ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:18 AM

LOL...pour me a large glass and happy baking.

erosiaart ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:11 AM

file_476409.jpg

hic..hic...sacriledge.. shtolen from the net..but i daresh not open another bryce thinggybobish to render one.. ..hick..hick..cheers... 

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:56 PM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Woah! Rosie!!! I'm so sorry things are so tough for you right now, what with Christmas just around the corner and all.

And now, on top of everything, just when you thought things couldn't get any worse you get a gold-plated, top of the range, unique and individual invitation to spend lots of time in THE COMFY CHAIR!!!!!!!!

No way was that image done in Bryce...........................:lol:

BTW: I'm not a cruel Cardinal. I'll let you sober up first......................

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 5:16 PM

Mat objects last? Does that mean apply the mats as the last thing in the project?

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 10:44 PM

yup..i figured out that if you place your obj as you want them..so each time you render preview ..it works faster.

then once you satisfied with the placements...apply the mats..and then adjust them accordingly as you want. 

may work for some..may not for others..band others may have worked that out already! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.