Sun, Oct 6, 12:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: OT - Continued joys of parenting.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 3:41 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Last night, little Samuel - who is chaos incarnate - decided it would be a fun idea to take off his nappy and pee all over his bed.

Later, for an encore, he waited until he'd done a pantload, then took off the nappy, decorated his bed and peed all over it again.

Oh boy, am I ever going to embarrass him when he starts bringing girls home.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Snarlygribbly ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 3:59 PM

I wouldn't.

It'll only give them ideas.

Everyone has to have a hobby.

Free stuff @ https://poser.cobrablade.net/

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 4:04 PM

Sounds like it's time for the new slipons, ST.  They're harder to take off.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 4:05 PM

I bet he's just channeling Picasso ;).

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 4:42 PM

The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so.  

Like I said, chaos incarnate.

His little sister is becoming a proper little madam; she has a vile temper.  Everyone says it's a woman thing, that girls tend to be really stroppy.  She certainly is.  :)

My Store

My Gallery

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 9:17 PM
Site Admin

Try a onsie, an undershirt that snaps at the crotch. Worked well for the strippers in the daycare I used to work with.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2011 at 11:13 PM · edited Fri, 23 December 2011 at 11:14 PM

Yep, I agree...onesies it is. Better, yet, a full zippered pajama with the footies. That they have to unzip. Much harder than pulling the snaps off the crotch of the onesies...lol. I think they make the ones with footies in a light knit jersey cloth as well as fleece...you can look around. Some of them zip, some have a gazillion snaps..lol.

Laurie

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 12:40 AM

He will be fine in a trashcan with a nice layer of kitty litter.   Remember to put a few holes in the lid. ;-)

dorkmcgork ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 2:16 AM

ha ha ha!

better get the trees in the yard ready : )

go that way really fast.
if something gets in your way
turn

MadameX ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 8:29 AM

LOL! My daughter did that once. She didn't remove her diaper, though, I'd left her lying in the crib after changing her, and decided to let her go au naturale for a bit...not a good idea.

Apparently, she wasn't 'done' with her bodily functions. I could hear her playing happily in her room, and when I went in to check, she had had quite a bit of fun 'decorating her crib and the wall behind it! She gave me the most beautiful grin as if to say 'Look what I did! Isn't it pretty?' NOT! I didn't punish her, she was just a baby, and I shouldn't have left her without her diaper. And I never did it again. :/

anupaum ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 8:51 AM

It DOES get better when they get older.  I have two teenagers now, and they're far easier to deal with than "artistic" toddlers . . .

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:02 AM

Oh, I quite disagree. The teenage years are when you start entertaining thoughts of filicide :P.

Laurie

anupaum ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:07 AM

Do you have girls or boys?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:09 AM

Both. :) Sam is 2, Ilona is 10 months.

My Store

My Gallery

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:20 AM

*"The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so." *

duct tape fixes everything :)

when i was a rugrat on xmas eve i took a bunch of ketchup packets and smashed them with a toy mallet -- all over the walls and ceiling.  the sense of timing toddlers have is awesome.

merry christmas :)

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:29 AM

Quote - The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so.  

Like I said, chaos incarnate.

His little sister is becoming a proper little madam; she has a vile temper.  Everyone says it's a woman thing, that girls tend to be really stroppy.  She certainly is.  :)

From what I've heard, boys are worse until ten, then girls are worse.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:33 AM

Some kids just don't like to wear diapers. I'm dating myself, but back then there was no such thing as disposable diapers; only cloth ones with a plastic pull pant to cover the diaper. 

I remember my Mom always telling me that I was born to be a nudist.  As soon as I was old enough to figure out how to get the diaper off, that was it! She put it on, and I took it off as soon as she wasn't looking! lol

Eventually she gave up even trying and just put me to bed au natural. She never mentioned the mess I likely made, but I'm sure she did more than her share of wall scrubbing and sheet washing.

Here is one of the most funny commercials I've ever seen about this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJ3p5TDKpA

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 6:58 PM

Hahahahahahaha!! Don't worry, things do get better. About the time they reach their twenties.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 7:27 PM

Quote - Hahahahahahaha!! Don't worry, things do get better. About the time they reach their twenties.

...and leave. So true....lolol

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 9:36 PM

Quote - *"The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so." *

when i was a rugrat on xmas eve i took a bunch of ketchup packets and smashed them with a toy mallet -- all over the walls and ceiling.  the sense of timing toddlers have is awesome.

merry christmas :)

:lol:

I tiled my Grandparent's sitting room with Christmas cards and face cream, then made it snow with my Granny's bath salts.

Guess this is payback. 

My Store

My Gallery

anupaum ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2011 at 11:03 PM

My mother likes to say that as a parent I'd pay for my childhood sins. You must have been BAD!!! ;)

SteveJax ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 2:40 AM

file_476629.jpg

> Quote - *"The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so." * > > **duct tape fixes everything** :) > >  

That brought me to this image on the web....

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 7:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - *"The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so." *

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!! OMG..that poor kid...lol.

I'm surprised I never thought of that ;).

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 9:51 AM

Quote - > Quote - *"The slip on types are supposed to be harder to remove but Sam doesn't think so." *

:lol:

My Store

My Gallery

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 10:34 AM

putting the plush duckie in petting range was a thoughtful touch :)

btw: with Gorilla Tape they could have gotten away with using much less :P

MadameX ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 1:01 PM

OH NO! That's just so.....wrong?

From the amount of tape and the placement, I'm thinking the kid probably got out at some point. He/she must have been getting into everything for them to go to that length!

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 3:47 PM

BTW, my thoughts go like this. Children were put on this earth to drive their parents crazy. And parents were put on this earth to drive their children crazy. It works out nicely that way.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 8:27 PM
Site Admin

Always remember that if you don't kill your children, you will probably be rewarded with grandbabie to spoil.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

SteveJax ( ) posted Sun, 25 December 2011 at 9:24 PM

Quote - Always remember that if you don't kill your children, you will probably be rewarded with grandbabie to spoil.

... and aforementioned grandbabies will drive your children crazy!

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2011 at 4:07 AM

file_476660.jpg

My Girlfriends Grandson Ryker on Christmas day.

Aint that just like a kid?...ya get them a gift...and the play with the "package". 8 )

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2011 at 8:08 AM · edited Mon, 26 December 2011 at 8:09 AM

OMG..that's my oldest son! Couldn't keep his hands off it. I would often ask him if he were trying to make it bigger...he was forever tugging on it...lmao. I still embarass him now that he's grown by bringing it up That's the REAL joy of parenting...LOLOL.

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2011 at 2:04 PM

Yeah, Sam keeps grabbing his bits at every opportunity.

My Store

My Gallery

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2011 at 2:06 PM

but what about your children?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.