Thu, Sep 19, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Looking for a Keanu Reeves lookalike for M4

Ometeotl ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:37 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 2:38 PM

Hiyas,

I found a Neo morph at ShareCG but it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi, so I thought I might ask if someone knows another one.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Ome

MacMyers ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:47 AM

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 10:55 AM

Um, I think that's the same one the OP says he found....lol.

To the OP: I don't know of any others :(

Laurie

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 3:36 PM

I would strongly suggest to spin dial the morphs if you have front and profile images.

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 3:42 PM

Thats a pretty good likeness as is... maybe tweak it to your liking using morphs++ or something?

Ometeotl ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 5:58 PM

@ hborre: Unfortunately I'm absolutely without talent when it comes to creating / morphing stuff. Every attempt in this direction led to the creation of a new Frankenstein's monster.

@ meatSim: Yes, the likeness in the promo-pictures is great. But the creator didn't mention what textures he/she used. And without the "correct" skin my renders weren't even close sigh

Well, maybe I'll be lucky and find a nice skin for him (c:

Thanks for the replies and happy rendering

meatSim ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 6:04 PM

Texture shouldnt be too tough to find... Eyebrow shape would be important I think.. other than that, just basic caucasian colouring, maybe a little on the pale side, with more stubble in the mustache area than the beard.  I think there is a matrix type hair floating around if you are looking for that exact style.. but you could probably get away with a lot of short hairstyles.. depending if you want a 'Neo' or a "keanu" lookalike

Ometeotl ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2012 at 6:49 PM

Ahh, you got it right - the eyebrows! I wondered all the time why the skins that I tried just wouldn't fit. Sometimes I can't see the forest because of all the trees (c;

And the hair wouldn't be a problem - I own the model the creator of the Neo-morph used (c:

Thanks again, meatSim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.