Fri, Sep 20, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Promo artist needed!

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2012 at 8:23 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:25 AM

I need help making promos for hair that I have made for K4. If anyone is interested please let me know... I'm really having a hard time coming up with good renders >.<

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2012 at 9:57 PM

try rendering with "visible in raytracing" unchecked for hair (depending on version and render settings).

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2012 at 9:49 AM

i'd be willing to give it a go.  😄

i have P7, PP12, and DS4 free version.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2012 at 2:51 PM

Thanks Misty. I'll send you a message with the link as soon as i get it all zipped up. :)

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2012 at 2:59 PM · edited Thu, 05 January 2012 at 3:00 PM

Okay.  I'm here for another 20 minutes.

After that, i'll have to d/l it tomorrow.

This should be fun.

my public email is mistylara@realmsandgalaxies.com

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2012 at 10:09 AM

i'm here for another 5 hours today.

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2012 at 12:07 PM

Sorry about that I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Still working out morphs and all that... and I had school today too lol. Should have it to you tomorrow.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 9:31 AM

just want to mention,

i haven't done promos professionally.

not sure if you were looking for a professional service in original post.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.