Sun, Oct 6, 1:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Cornucopia3D problems?

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 5:54 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 9:14 AM

I have been unable to log into Cornucopia3D the past couple of days.  It's a weird problem.  I can browse the store and galleries if I am not logged in.  But if I do log in, it hangs for a long time, then gives me "web site temporarily unavailable, please try to reload this page."  I can't get past the login screen. 

I've tried clearing the cache and deleting my cookies.  I've tried with Firefox and IE, from two different computers.  Same results. 

I'd ask about it over there, but since I can't log in, I can't post anything over there.

Everything was working fine earlier this week. 

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 7:55 PM · edited Sat, 07 January 2012 at 7:55 PM

There's definitely some problem with the logging in, I keep getting redirection loops.

At first I thought it might be just me, but as you appear to be having a similar problem, so it must be something wrong at Eon (due to the shared login with C3D).

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 9:24 PM

Well, at least I know it's not just me.

The problem does seem to be with E-on.  I can't log on there, either.

marren ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:29 PM

I have this problem since Friday. Propably nothing will change till Monday.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:32 PM · edited Sat, 07 January 2012 at 10:35 PM

C3D needs to hire a webmaster.  Their problems will get worse as time goes on.  Twitter is broken also.  New HTTPS regulations for 2012 need figuring out still.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 5:39 AM

I get the redirection loop if I use an old bookmark which use to take me to the cornucopia forums, now I just have to type cornucopia3d.com and then I can access the site, it is annoying though I admit.

DA Portfolio - http://jonj1611.daportfolio.com/

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 6:02 AM · edited Sun, 08 January 2012 at 6:12 AM

Hopefully someone will be in Monday to adjust their web server setting.  It looks like they still haven't sync'ed our C3D login accounts with our C3D store accounts.  I have to use two different passwords to login with to get to my shopping cart page.

One of their servers is using old accounts on it (never migrated), and/or their store server no longer trusts their web server domain logins.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 8:10 AM

I can access the store and purchase items for the cart, but it stops there. I can't go further. I have typed in the URL by hand, etc. and it doesn't make a difference. I only have one password, so that isn't the problem. I can log into the site, but not complete a purchase.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 9:04 AM

Don't worry I am sure there will be a patch next year :) hehe

DA Portfolio - http://jonj1611.daportfolio.com/

jb11 ( ) posted Sun, 08 January 2012 at 10:06 AM

Very strange behaviour. I can get to my account if I start from my wishlist but not directly. No galleries if logged in but curiously I did manage to upload something - start logged out, log in and the go back to galleries.

They do need somebody on this permanently.

Jane

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.