Sun, Sep 22, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

722 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 11:46 AM

Quote - nearly finished, here is one of the custom expressions

The best ive seen

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 12:17 PM

Quote - theres just too much crap out there for me to guarantee that it all works together properly.

Gabe, I meant can the GNDA head morphs be mixed with each other, not with the other expressions that just turn Alyson's dials. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

3dactor ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 12:25 PM

Great job Gabe! I really like the dimples and corners of the mouth as well as showing some gums. On wide grin like that, it comes out more natural.

I honestly don't quite get the cheesy comment. I suspect they would think that Julia Roberts smile is cheesy then too. I do understand what folks are saying about the eyes, they seem wide open, but the thing is. It is possible to smile big and then open your eyes wider too. Try it. SMile wide , then open eyes with a big eye smile. Tyra banks will confirm that one.  If someone like them closed... well there is a dial to close them more..

I have to say I have been REALLY pleased with this, as I don't know if I would have been able to say hey thats Alyson base under there. Where I can pretty much say that with V4 most of the time.

I have to say. Thanks for breaking Alyson out of her shell. Its like an ackward teen who has just grown into a woman.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 1:06 PM

As the person who originally posted the statement, I think it's the arched eyebrows and the clenched teeth mostly, as in it looks like a forced smile. At least, that's how it 'feels' to me. Realistic, yes (don't ditch it, Gabe) but forced. 🤷 But then what do I know. I struggle with making V4's smile look right without showing any teeth, lol!

Awesome work, Gabe.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 1:06 PM

However: Great job and I am loohing foreward to it. :-)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 1:22 PM

this is one of at least three different smiles, and its set at full strength. there is a version with teeth opened, a version with lips closed, etc.

its true to the reference i used and if someone prefers a smile with open teeth, a less 'big' smile, one with squinty eyes, etc then they can easily pull that off.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 1:24 PM

Cool. Someday I gotta figure out a half decent smile for V4. Grr.

Have fun!

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 2:55 PM

I think some ppl aren't liking the smile so much because the eyes are not really involved...lol. A smile that doesn't also reach the eyes always looks "forced" (someone elses words, not mine ;)). Will there be some squinty morphs Gabe? LOL. I'm sure between BH's new ones and the ones included with Alyson (in very small amounts) the job will get done ;).

Laurie

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:11 PM

Anastasia looks so good without clothes, though.  😄

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:22 PM

Quote - Anastasia looks so good without clothes, though.  😄

Far be it for me to dispute a female's appraisal of another female 😄 but what the heck do her nekkid charms have to do with her smile?

Or are you jumping back to the thread's original thrust, clothes for Anastasia? If so, I would just add that Ana's au naturel appearance is making it a lot easer to wait for some clothing to be offered.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:26 PM

just remembering Marilyn Monroe's famous quip about one of her photo shoots, 'nuthing on but the radio'.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:41 PM

Nice work man!  I like it!

imax24 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 3:46 PM

I'm hoping there's a nice mischievous morph in there. If not, I will have to come up with my own because Ana seems like someone with mischief on her mind.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 6:30 PM

^nd that. And smart, of course.

3anson ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 8:08 PM

file_477342.jpg

couple of dynamic dresses i made for her this week............

3anson ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 8:09 PM

file_477343.jpg

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 8:27 PM

Haha! You GO Andy! They look great :).

Laurie

Yokasobi ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2012 at 8:56 PM

Very nice! Of course, it helps that Anastasia is inside the clothes. :D

mylemonblue ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 2:41 AM

Wow. I like this! Thank you for working on some good expressions. < man hugs >

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:09 AM

Looking good! 😄

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:09 PM · edited Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:10 PM
3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:15 PM

Nice job, Phil!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:16 PM

^thats awesome Phil -- those capri pants especially are super flattering.

imax24 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:25 PM · edited Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:29 PM

Thank you, PhilC! Don't see it in Free Stuff yet.

Oh, and Ana says: "Thank you for something that covers my butt and boobs. It's CHILLY in January!"

3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 4:27 PM

Its in ShareCG, linked above.

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 5:07 PM

Nice outfit. Thank you.

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2012 at 5:53 PM

Whaw Phill, nice Job man.
Thank you so mush.
Wonderfull and usable.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

mylemonblue ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 2:49 AM

Oh wow those clothes are beautiful. Thank you PhilC! < man hugs > =)

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

parkdalegardener ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 6:18 AM

Thank you fine sir.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 7:51 AM

The Poserworld people have posted a really nice dress for Anastasia, a real bonus for members!

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

imax24 ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 8:15 AM

Quote - The Poserworld people have posted a really nice dress for Anastasia, a real bonus for members!

The dress looks real good, dynamic, requires cloth room simulations for posing. Costs a minimum of $10 (one-week trial membership, but you can download as much as you want). For owners of Anastasia who are already PW members and don't need conforming clothes, a nice little windfall. 

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 8:52 AM

wowww :wub:  Thanks PhilC

it reminds me of Flashdance movie, i've been into retro 80's lately and this is totally awesome.

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 8:55 AM

I gotta hurry up and get P9/2012 those are fantastic

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

brynna ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 3:48 PM

Attached Link: Alyson Dynamic Dress Closet

I bought this at Content Paradise the other day and can't wait to try it out. I also purchased a dynamic tee-shirt collection, also by karanta. I did a search on Alyson and POOF! some clothing came up. There's 10 dynamic dresses in the collection, which should work out well with Ana.

I notice we have a collection of eye textures and another microbikini in the MP today.

Now all we need is a decent pair of slacks, some jeans, and some low-heeled shoes. :)

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 4:17 PM

Thanks for the freebies Phil!  Can't wait to try them.

brynna ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2012 at 4:20 PM · edited Thu, 12 January 2012 at 4:26 PM

Attached Link: Dynamic Shirt Closet for Alyson

Oops! That's not a dynamic tee-shirt collection, it's a collection of ten different shirts. 😄

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Fri, 13 January 2012 at 4:04 PM · edited Fri, 13 January 2012 at 4:14 PM

That sweater renders great Phil!  Perfect with a good pair o' jeans!  Thanks again!

Though if I just had those new face morphs, she would be much happier about it!  😊

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 9:41 AM

file_477478.png

New Freebie - High Heel Shoes for Anastasia.

Specifically made for Anastasia.
Conform to Alyson2 with the Anastasia and HiHeel morphs applied.
These shoes WILL exhibit poke through on the default unposed Alyson2 figure.

Hosted at ShareCG

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/58831/view/11/Poser/Anastasia-High-Heel-Shoes-2

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 9:53 AM

Thanks again PhilC! :)

Laurie

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 11:11 AM

Those shoes remind me of a saying that praises women in general: "Ginger Rogers did the same dance steps as Fred Astaire, except she did them backwards and in high heels."

Never mind dancing, how do women WALK in those things? Seems a high price to pay for shapely calves!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 11:34 AM

Quote - Never mind dancing, how do women WALK in those things?

Very, very carefully ;).

Laurie

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 12:33 PM

Not to seem ungrateful, but I would have much prefered a pair of classy flats. Perhaps next project, Phil?

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 1:05 PM · edited Sat, 14 January 2012 at 1:10 PM

The commercial clothing for Ana so far is all of the naughty or even downright slutty variety. Hey, sex sells and Ana can do slutty as convincingly as the next girl (can she ever!) ...

But please, vendors, how about some nice jeans? How about a top that doesn't cause a Janet Jackson-like wardrobe malfunction if she takes a deep breath. Or a skirt that covers her butt.

Please consider including a conforming version and triple your sales. Dynamic fans may not like it, but most people aren't into runnng a cloth room simulation for every pose. It's a lot easier for the average hobbyist to make a conforming piece into a dynamic piece than the other way around. That's a lot of $$ you leave on the table when you make it dynamic only.

I'm grateful for the free "regular" clothes that have been posted for Ana, but I'd like to see the paid vendors get in on the act.

meatSim ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 1:38 PM

yep an athletic girl like her needs some adventure outfits

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 1:54 PM

Quote - yep an athletic girl like her needs some adventure outfits

And a good bra to keep the adventure under control!

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 3:02 PM

Hum are the free clothes from philC dynamic or am I missing files?  I don't know how to use dynamic clothes and I can't seem to get these to work....I can only find material files and no "character" files....is that right?  

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 3:08 PM

If you would like to tell me which paragraph in the "Useage Tips" section of the included readme you are having difficulty with I'll be happy to explain further.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 3:24 PM

Sorry, I didn't get it. What is the hair in the Anastasia promos ?

VonCroy ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 3:41 PM

file_477498.png

Most clothing for Anastasia is dynamic at the moment. I have been searching my runtimes for other dynamic clothing. Items for other figures seem easy to use after initial scaling and positioning. Attached is an example using PhilC's clothes originally designed for V3. I am just a hobbyist and no artist. However I wonder if the power of dynamic clothing is being missed by many people. IMHO it is well worth experimenting with and gaining at least some level of competency. I feel it should not be shrugged off as being too difficult for mere hobbyists.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2012 at 3:57 PM

Absolutely :)

Good job with the V3 clothing. Which set is that? I'll have to dig it out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.