Sun, Oct 6, 10:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Antonia: collision detection?

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 11:08 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:45 AM

I am working on a strand based hair prop for Antonia, and when I set up the hair room, I noticed that she doesn't have collision detection as an option in her properties menu. Or is it somewhere and I just haven't looked?

EDIT: Sorry, Poser 9 SR1....

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2012 at 6:10 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

You can't do the body but it's there under each of the parts. You may have to scroll down if you have the window docked and don't see all of it. You may also have to undock it. I have issues with pp12 where it doesn't show a scroll bar sometimes even though it should be there.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2012 at 4:42 PM

Yeah, I leave the windows docked because it's easier on my workflow. I didn't see collision detection for her head at all, which is what I wanted to get. I will look again and see what I can come up with.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.