Fri, Sep 20, 4:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #5

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 2:01 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:52 AM

WELCOME  TO
 LAST WEEK  in the GALLERY

Be sure to visit the full collage with integrated links Here

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

whaleman ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 2:05 PM

More great selections! Congratulations to all!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 2:57 PM

Congratulations to the photographers whose work was selected this week, and thank you to our outstandingly talented gallery members who made it a pleasure and a challenge to pull just 30 photographs for this LWitG collage.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

costapanos ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 4:56 PM

Congratulations to all the photographers picked this week. Outstanding work and each week you guys raise the bar. 

Thank you for chosing one of my images to be include in this weeks collage.

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 30 January 2012 at 9:40 PM

Congratulations all artists feuturing in the gallery of the week.

God Bless.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 4:11 AM

Just before the end of the first month 2012, already a second inclusion in LWitG... I'm delighted  and honored to be selected with such talented artists!

Thanks to PK and staff for the hard work of putting this together !

:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

EJD64 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 7:23 AM

Thanks for chosing one of my photos for LWitG5. 

Congratulatios to the photographers selected for week 5. Outstanding work done by all.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 7:27 AM

sleepybear has no pictures uploaded in 2012... the selected image has been removed... :-(

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

caviedes ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 7:59 AM

Thanks for selectin one of my images!!! Congratulations all artists!!!

JuliSonne ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:03 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah......thanks....day rescued! My congratulations also to everyone else!

JuliSonne

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:03 AM

Congratulations to all the talented folks whose art got chosen this week! :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

photosynthesis ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:36 AM · edited Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:37 AM

Congratulations to all the photographers selected & thanks for honoring me by including my photo.

I have been posting my digital art in the Bryce gallery for many years (under a different username - eyeland) & while there are some very talented artists there & in the other digital art galleries, there is also a high proportion of very crude & amateurish work that you need to wade through.  Since I have started posted in the Photography gallery, I have been amazed at the consistently high level of fine, creative work that I find here week in & week out. It has definitely inspired me to try different things & improve my own photography. A sincere thanks to all of you for that...

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:40 AM

@ photosynthesis - We are certainly enjoying your photography work and are very happy that you found your niche here! We do have amazing artists in the Photography Gallery!

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for sharing your work with us!

:-)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

alanwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:40 AM

Once again, i'm honoured to be chosen for lwitg, i cant praise to highly all the organisation that goes on behind the scenes here on Renderosity, and the same goes for all those magnificent images that grace our screens week in week out, you are all an inspiration to me.

debbielove ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 9:42 AM

Gosh!! Shock,  thanks :-)

Rob

helanker ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 10:03 AM

Thank you soo much for also selecting my shot this week to this marvellous collection.

Congratulations to all whose art got selected too. :-)

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 10:15 AM

Thanks for the inclusion, always an honour :-)

Congrats to everyone, some great images

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 11:57 AM

I'm proud and honoured to have my image chosen by our hardworking admins; it's nice to be tapped and recognized by being posted with these other outstanding artists.  Thanks so much!

gemb1 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 12:17 PM

Thank you very much it is an honor to be included with all these talented people.

g_purvis ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 12:45 PM

I shall join the others in saying a very big thank you for choosing my photo, an unexpected and encouraging start to my new year resolution :biggrin: . And congratulations to all the other who have been selected, I'm honoured to be amongst such talent.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 1:28 PM

Lots of variety this week!  Congratulations, everyone, and thanks to PK and the staff!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

bmac62 ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 1:29 PM

Great fun to go through LWITG to see the quality that resides in the Photography Gallery. The results are inspiring and often gives me a, "Gee, I should have thought of that", moment. Thanks for another fine week PK.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

lindans ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 3:04 PM

Wow! Thanks again this is the second time I have made it into the gallery and I am totally chuffed LOL! Congrats to everyone else that made it. XX

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

m_j_s ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2012 at 5:54 PM

Thank You, very much appreciated!

moochagoo ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2012 at 2:16 AM

A great selection. Congratulations to all :)

myrrhluz ( ) posted Mon, 06 February 2012 at 2:20 PM

Excellent selection.  Congratulations to all!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.